Shy Tuttle injury

If the rumors are true...and I tend to trust LWS...I see the scene playing out like:

Shy - You need to get your boys in the secondary playing right. No way Cleveland should have gotten behind you guys.

Warrior - How about you mind your business and contain the QB? Should have never gotten outside to throw that pass any way.

I recall a time in high school when we were up by 3 with 40 seconds left. Opponents team was out of timeouts. Our offense decided to be funny and try to run up the score so instead of punting on 4th down, they faked it and threw an incompletion. Coach was mad, defense was mad, etc. So anyway, the opponents threw a nice 35 yd completion and got out of bounds and our QB started yelling to my defense that we can't let the receivers behind us. I about got kicked out of the game going off on him that we shouldn't even be on the field. His dumb*** is the reason the game isn't over and all that. Fortunately, we stopped them and won the game which made it all not as bad. However, the Vols lost over it so I'm sure people were hot.
My point is, tempers for sure get heated when you play football and you are passionate about it. And, it definitely seems much more likely than falling on a perfectly placed helmet.

1) When he fell, he didn't have a helmet on too? Why would he fall, he's just clumsy and tripped on the sideline while taking a water break?
2) Why say that football is an emotional sport? Was he so hyped up that he took his helmet off and head butted it?

Perhaps both stories are true. Maybe they got into this squabble, kept it on the down low and reported to Butch that Shy tripped in the locker room and landed on a football helmet???

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
First time I've seen a picture. You guys shouldn't be so insensitive: helmet allergy is a real thing.

So can we all agree he did not fall on a helmet now
Anyone who believes this is a fool. A twitter picture that isn't identified that could have been photoshopped. Absurd beyond belief.Russian techniques during the election to fool stupid Americans.

Last edited:
Don't try to reason with them because you simply cannot fix stupid no matter how hard you try

VN Store

Back