Shy Tuttle injury

Lot of stuff going on behind the scenes. Butch has lost the team. Bout to get steamrolled by Georgia. Only way not to completely destroy the season is to her interim coach

Not knowing anymore detail than I do, I can't yet pin this on Butch losing the team....and I would if I could.

I'll tell you why....my son plays for a local D-III program. Three players got into a scuffle at an off campus party, two ended up with black eyes. They squared it...everything got smoothed over. Once the coach saw it, they were all three kicked off the team...no questions asked.

Maybe this gets swept, or maybe it's just not a big deal long-term. Too early to tell.

Reactions: 6 people
Not knowing anymore detail than I do, I can't yet pin this on Butch losing the team....and I would if I could.

I'll tell you why....my son plays for a local D-III program. Three players got into a scuffle at an off campus party, two ended up with black eyes. They squared it...everything got smoothed over. Once the coach saw it, they were all three kicked off the team...no questions asked.

Maybe this gets swept, or maybe it's just not a big deal long-term. Too early to tell.

I just want Butch gone. The thought of him coaching here next year makes me sick.

Reactions: 3 people
Lot of stuff going on behind the scenes. Butch has lost the team. Bout to get steamrolled by Georgia. Only way not to completely destroy the season is to hire interim coach

Just stop and take this crap to one of the 50 dedicated threads please. We get it and it off topic.

Reactions: 6 people
I was told about the injury to Tuttle today, by a booster friend who knows some folks in the AD. He has a severe black-eye (orbital injury), received some time last week, reportedly inflicted by a very popular freshman safety. His eye is apparently swollen shut. This is why he didn't play.

That is all the detail he had this morning, but was going to try and find out the circumstances around the altercation.

he is a sophomore

Reactions: 4 people
Nope, and it's not not even close. McKenzie has made more plays than Shy for UT thus far in his career. You can go to utsports.com and see the stats for yourself.

Yes. He's playing better and better. People think he's a QB sacking DE instead of the disrupter, lane clogger, and double team taker that he is doing a good job of. Look for Khalil to have.a large impact in the remainder.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes. He's playing better and better. People think he's a QB sacking DE instead of the disrupter, lane clogger, and double team taker that he is doing a good job of. Look for Khalil to have.a large impact in the remainder.
Mckenize has been a disappointment .. not dominate

Reactions: 1 person
I was told about the injury to Tuttle today, by a booster friend who knows some folks in the AD. He has a severe black-eye (orbital injury), received some time last week, reportedly inflicted by a very popular freshman safety. His eye is apparently swollen shut. This is why he didn't play.

That is all the detail he had this morning, but was going to try and find out the circumstances around the altercation.

If thats the case then those calling Tuttle soft look stupid as hell.

Reactions: 1 person
Pretty good advice. Seems his daddy had the same type reputation.

no one on the 90-91 teams messed with Dale. Stayed out of his way... bought him shots of Jack on bourbon street after Virginia game.. he was small looking but oh so tough

Play stupid games win stupid prizes....Boro how did you enjoy Emory & Henry?

Emory and Henry was gorgeous. Really enjoyed the trip and the win.

This weekend, not so much. We drove 6 hours to play NC Wesleyan, and lost.

Emory and Henry was gorgeous. Really enjoyed the trip and the win.

This weekend, not so much. We drove 6 hours to play NC Wesleyan, and lost.

I finished my collegiate football career at E&H. Had some growing up to do at a previous school and ended up there. Bishops are tough man.

I finished my collegiate football career at E&H. Had some growing up to do at a previous school and ended up there. Battling Bishops are tough man.

Yeah...they had a bowling ball at RB that killed us. He stumbled for 6 yards every time they handed him the ball.

E&H would have been a very pleasant place to go to school. You could have done much worse

I finished my collegiate football career at E&H. Had some growing up to do at a previous school and ended up there. Bishops are tough man.

There is nothing tough about the Battling Bishops in Rocky Mount. What a horrible place.

There is nothing tough about the Battling Bishops in Rocky Mount. What a horrible place.

Not my favorite road trip, for sure.

Kind of reminded me of the prison football facility in "The longest yard".

Haha! Maybe i was wrong and his azz is soft. He's what, 6'2", 315 and he gets whooped by a 185-190 # defensive back? How you going to fight off and dominate 300+# offensive linemen if you can't handle a freaking defensive back? Good Lort, as Madea would say.

Haha! Maybe i was wrong and his azz is soft. He's what, 6'2", 315 and he gets whooped by a 185-190 # defensive back? How you going to fight off and dominate 300+# offensive linemen if you can't handle a freaking defensive back? Good Lort, as Madea would say.

Using that logic gets you black eye and not playing football on Saturdays with your team.

Not my favorite road trip, for sure.

Kind of reminded me of the prison football facility in "The longest yard".

Never went there. We played them at home. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

I went there because I was recruited to play basketball and it wasn't for me. I was going to redshirt, but went in a different direction instead because I was just done with basketball. Too much high school, AAU, just done. NC WESLEYAN didn't make matters better. Ended up playing college tennis for them and then transferred to UT. Best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 35, I live at the beach, I've married this beautiful sorority girl from Memphis and it's all worked out pretty well.

I would like to beat ****ing UGA this week though.

VN Store

Back