Slimebaum spewing hate on Manning family

WTFC? The Mannings are good people, I would put there community contributions and how well they place their family values on the line. F**** slimebaum.

Go Vols!

Some country bumpkin from Memphis (probably tiger high fan) called in blasting Peyton and Slimey took his lips off Saban's butt long enough to really drill Peyton & Archie.
The words "arrogant" and "entitled" we're used to describe Peyton and Archie.

Slimey told a story about Peyton telling Kenny Chesney to get the "F" away from me when Chesney approached him on sideline during a game at UT. Slimey call KC "one of the biggest stars in the area" when it happened. I call bull****. Chesney wasn't a big star until a yr or two later. I first heard of him when he sung the song about John Ward in '98. PM was already gone by then

I doubt you'll see any Mannings on the Slimey show anytime soon.

Yeah, he was pretty much a big star starting in around 1994.

When you are "Peyton F-ing Manning" you can say what you want and to whoever you want. Besides that little runt Chesney probably was looking for a jock sniff which is why Manning told him to piss off.

Reactions: 2 people
Finebaum is the Jerry Springer of sports
Never watch him--never will

Agree- HOWEVER......

When Alabama tanks, and they will sometime in the future, Finebaum will bring out the long knives. I, in a sort of sadistic way, enjoy the Bama trailer trash calling into the show and whining (about ______ fill in the blank reason) why they are losing. Refs, coaches cheating...etc.

An example. When Ole Miss beat them last season and picked up 5 fumbles - they said: "Ole Miss was lucky because they got 5 fumbles". My translation from Bamaspeak would have been: "We sort of sucked fumbling the ball 5 times". Always an excuse.

Anyway.. Finebaum was interesting during the Price/Dubose/Shula era. I'll listen again at the appropriate time. Now, the callers are incorrigible.

Pawl's pouty because all the Mannings keep refusing offers to come on his show. Why would they? His bias is blatant.

Some country bumpkin from Memphis (probably tiger high fan) called in blasting Peyton and Slimey took his lips off Saban's butt long enough to really drill Peyton & Archie.

Slimey told a story about Peyton telling Kenny Chesney to get the "F" away from me when Chesney approached him on sideline during a game at UT. Slimey call KC "one of the biggest stars in the area" when it happened. I call bull****. Chesney wasn't a big star until a yr or two later. I first heard of him when he sung the song about John Ward in '98. PM was already gone by then

I seriously doubt that. And you know what you get when you google "Manning Finebaum arrogant/Chesney?" You get this thread.

What is the Wild Wild world of sports is going on here?

Folks that listen to jackleg Finebaum deserve the massive brain cell loss they experience each time they listen to him.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back