Slimebaum spewing hate on Manning family

I don't understand why anybody watches that trash excuse for a show.

I do listen to and enjoy his show. For entertainment only though. His show has little to no sports information value at all. But it is hilarious. I also enjoy listening to Clay Travis for the same reasons.

All the haters can flame away.

Reactions: 1 person
I do listen to and enjoy his show. For entertainment only though. His show has little to no sports information value at all. But it is hilarious. I also enjoy listening to Clay Travis for the same reasons.

Not a VFL. :mad: :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people

Some folks are just easier to entertain than others..To each his own...

Why I Hate Alabama:And 303 Reasons You Should Too, others in the ''Hate" series of books include fla, st., ga, and auburn. Written by Finebaum .

Last edited:
The OP completely misunderstood the conversation and didn't even include all the details.

The whole thing was Finebaum telling a story about how intense Peyton is when he's in game mode. He shooed away Chesney when he tried to approach him during a game. Peyton later apologized to Chesney.

Don't mess with PM when he's in game mode.

I watched that same segment and about 90% of it was tongue-in-cheek and placating a caller, Paul finebaum has an excellent relationship with the Mannings ...get off the Internet your mom needs the phone

Lol I can hear that finger nail down a chalk board handshake now!

VN Store

Back