So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???

You have Zero Proof of any of this, If Butch wanted JG to start JG would have started at GT. This is Total BS! What benefit did Butch have of starting QD when he wanted JG to start?

JJ Led by example? Which time? When he got in a fight the Week before he was suppose to be on campus? The time he threw fit on social media instead of going through the proper channels with maturity?

JJ is a natural born leader but he didn't always display that in a positive way inall areas of his life.

JG knew that he could do as well if not better than Dormady, and had every reason to be upset especially if he was promised Playing time in the GT game.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about! You make false claims to defraud a kid like JG so that you don't look like such an idiot for supporting Dormady while he sucked it up on the field.

You sir should e ashamed of yourself!

You’re overreacting. :)

it is kinda funny.. you actually posted the 2 count them TWO bad deeds on official record JJ is guilty of.

1. A high school athlete got into a fight. SHOCKER!!!!! burn him at the stake. You do realize just because someone gets into a fight does not make them a bad person some fights are unavoidable. Unless u were there not your business. It was obviously not bad because a week later he was allowed to enroll.

2. The instagram. Sadly this is the one honest knock people can put on the kid. I thought it was terribly stupid.that being said things have to have context and proper perspective.

It is really easy for US as adults (I assume most of the posters on here are well beyond drinking age) to shame a kid for living in the times. The current twitter/facebook culture breeds and rewards that type of behaviour. It is not right but it is becoming the norm. The POTUS posts way worse on twitter dang near weekly. What he feels unfiltered. I don't agree with that either but its america you are free to say whatever u want right? and still have access to the button that can end it all afterwards. So why cant JJ play football at UT? Because he posted a rant on instagram the home of random embarrassing rants u wish u never posted?

Social media is the new drunk dial

M post wasn't intended to criticize JJ it was more toward the focus of calling JG entitled. JJ wasn't a model leader, but JG had one bad stint of frustration and people are trying to hold it against him, because the other poster was a Dormady supporter and doesn't think JG should have taken the starting job because Dormady was playing so well:thud:!

I won't sit back and let him throw JG under the bus for one frustrating moment. He is just Pissed that he was wrong about Dormady being a great QB! He screams all this false info with zero credibility behind it.
Funny, it seems you are fine throwing JJ under the bus for one frustrating moment.

Reactions: 1 person
Absolutely. JG being upset for not playing in the Tech Game isn't any reason for him to be considered a head case or bad teammate. There's no question he was told he would play, Butch even said both QB's would play. It may have shown some immaturity but if him being pissed about not playing after being told he would is the worst thing he does he will be fine. If it becomes a constant problem that's one thing but it was an isolated incident. JJ's has been going on pretty much his entire Vol career and that's a pattern. I would much rather a QB be pissed about not playing than being content on being the back up. I want passionate players who wanna be in the Game with his brother's.

100% wrong. Which would you prefer, JG's attitude in the GT game or Jalen's Hurts' attitude in the Bama-GA game? One is a real teammate and one wasn't. I think JG learned a lot from that and he seems to have matured, but that's not the way a teammate should act. It's normal, and appropriate to be disappointed, but don't make a spectacle of it.

You have Zero Proof of any of this, If Butch wanted JG to start JG would have started at GT. This is Total BS! What benefit did Butch have of starting QD when he wanted JG to start?

JJ Led by example? Which time? When he got in a fight the Week before he was suppose to be on campus? The time he threw fit on social media instead of going through the proper channels with maturity?

JJ is a natural born leader but he didn't always display that in a positive way inall areas of his life.

JG knew that he could do as well if not better than Dormady, and had every reason to be upset especially if he was promised Playing time in the GT game.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about! You make false claims to defraud a kid like JG so that you don't look like such an idiot for supporting Dormady while he sucked it up on the field.

You sir should e ashamed of yourself!

triggered.........

I won't sit back and let him throw JG under the bus for one frustrating moment. He is just Pissed that he was wrong about Dormady being a great QB! He screams all this false info with zero credibility behind it.

Maybe if some inspirational leader would stand up for ALL the athletes that commit to play for our team and not DISPARAGE them when it doesn’t work out, we...? NAH!

I have snapped and cleared! I have my opinion on past actions but it's a new year,new Coach And new team. I think it would be beneficial for a lot on here to do the same! GO Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
Well hopefully JJ has learned from this and becomes a better man for it.

Being a man is not about not making mistakes, but Owning and Learning from it

So JJ posted on Instagram it was time to be supportive? Interesting way to put it. Cause I didn't get the impression he cared much about his fellow teammates. I missed something I guess.

"Vol Nation one last season ! Support has to be there live never before !!!! If yur a #VFL .... #beaVFL !!"

Well this "mouth breather" as I was apparently tagged remembers exactly what was said about Nathan. The kid was unbelievable in practice. But when the lights come on "game time" he shows up as a deer in headlights ( which is what I said)

Yep he made an NFL schedule, the Bills.
I'm sure Nathan a fine person, but he's not a great QB.

10 depressing stats from Nathan Peterman’s historically bad first start | For The Win

He was a great qb at Pitt. Are you disputing that?

JJ will see two things in 2018, and that is he will play hard for Pruitt and raise his stock up in the nfl. He will be a great receiver in 2018.

JJ will see two things in 2018, and that is he will play hard for Pruitt and raise his stock up in the nfl. He will be a great receiver in 2018.

That’s the spirit.

I saw his video. That created a distraction last year for the fans. Maybe it won’t this year. I couldn’t tell a difference with the players.

That’s the spirit.

I saw his video. That created a distraction last year for the fans. Maybe it won’t this year. I couldn’t tell a difference with the players.

I think his video sounded like a poetry english class project that helps people get in touch with their feelings.

SNL did a parody of these types of poems - "Kill my Landlord."

VN Store

Back