So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???

Your nemesis is no more. Long live new nemesis JT SHROUT!! :)

True. My nemesis is illogical thoughts and ignorance though.

Now I will have to hear how a guy who completed 42.5% of his passes for 3.8 ypa or a guy with worse high school stats than Dormady got benched for in college will start.

:thud::crazy:

True. My nemesis is illogical thoughts and ignorance though.

Now I will have to hear how a guy who completed 42.5% of his passes for 3.8 ypa or a guy with worse high school stats than Dormady got benched for in college will start.

:thud::crazy:

You’ll always have those handy “experts” on retainer with their unpublished articles oddly specifying how JG is great and everybody else ain’t. :)

You’ll always have those handy “experts” on retainer with their unpublished articles oddly specifying how JG is great and everybody else ain’t. :)

Where? I post the stats and facts. I never said he was "great". Just clearly better than the other two. Anyone who watched or can read numbers can see that.

I think he can be great. Last four games he was hitting 67% of his passes for over 9 ypa.

Where? I post the stats and facts. I never said he was "great". Just clearly better than the other two. Anyone who watched or can read numbers can see that.

I think he can be great. Last four games he was hitting 67% of his passes for over 9 ypa.

I’m not really disagreeing with your assessment of Guarantano. You tend to go a little haywire with anyone construed as a threat tho. You’re not immune to a lil agenda. :wink2:

Reactions: 4 people
JG's behavior during the GT game... then Jones' keeping the competition open just long enough for JG to win it... might give you a couple of clues.

JJ came in, changed positions, played physical, led by example,... JG came in entitled with the same kinds of promises that Hurd supposedly got.

There never was a true QB competition. Butch wasn’t going with anyone other than Dormady until he had no other choice

Reactions: 2 people
Wish he could have flipped Fields - he could have came in and started now he will sit behind Fromm

Or Fields will take it away from Fromm just like Fromm took it away from Eason. Beats watching guys transfer and become pretty damn good at their next stop.

Most starters only want to catch passes from the starting qb. Jj was hurt when jg started. So it’s no big deal and doesn’t matter. For those who didn’t play college ball, this is typical guys.

Easy with the knowledge...

what are these folks going to whine about if they can't play out their pretend scenarios of drama?

Makes sense with him posting pictures of QD and himself on social media. He has always favored, liked him more in my opinion.

Reactions: 1 person
JG's behavior during the GT game... then Jones' keeping the competition open just long enough for JG to win it... might give you a couple of clues.

JJ came in, changed positions, played physical, led by example,... JG came in entitled with the same kinds of promises that Hurd supposedly got.

You have Zero Proof of any of this, If Butch wanted JG to start JG would have started at GT. This is Total BS! What benefit did Butch have of starting QD when he wanted JG to start?

JJ Led by example? Which time? When he got in a fight the Week before he was suppose to be on campus? The time he threw fit on social media instead of going through the proper channels with maturity?

JJ is a natural born leader but he didn't always display that in a positive way inall areas of his life.

JG knew that he could do as well if not better than Dormady, and had every reason to be upset especially if he was promised Playing time in the GT game.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about! You make false claims to defraud a kid like JG so that you don't look like such an idiot for supporting Dormady while he sucked it up on the field.

You sir should e ashamed of yourself!

It'was probably obvious in practice to everyone on the team that QD was much better, so BJ was sorta stuck.

As it turned out QD was similar to Peterman, great in practice but when the lights came on, deer in headlights.

It'was probably obvious in practice to everyone on the team that QD was much better, so BJ was sorta stuck.

As it turned out QD was similar to Peterman, great in practice but when the lights came on, deer in headlights.

Peterman was an excellent qb. We just didn't have anyone around him

You have Zero Proof of any of this, If Butch wanted JG to start JG would have started at GT. This is Total BS! What benefit did Butch have of starting QD when he wanted JG to start?

JJ Led by example? Which time? When he got in a fight the Week before he was suppose to be on campus? The time he threw fit on social media instead of going through the proper channels with maturity?

JJ is a natural born leader but he didn't always display that in a positive way inall areas of his life.

JG knew that he could do as well if not better than Dormady, and had every reason to be upset especially if he was promised Playing time in the GT game.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about! You make false claims to defraud a kid like JG so that you don't look like such an idiot for supporting Dormady while he sucked it up on the field.

You sir should e ashamed of yourself!
it is kinda funny.. you actually posted the 2 count them TWO bad deeds on official record JJ is guilty of.

1. A high school athlete got into a fight. SHOCKER!!!!! burn him at the stake. You do realize just because someone gets into a fight does not make them a bad person some fights are unavoidable. Unless u were there not your business. It was obviously not bad because a week later he was allowed to enroll.

2. The instagram. Sadly this is the one honest knock people can put on the kid. I thought it was terribly stupid.that being said things have to have context and proper perspective.

It is really easy for US as adults (I assume most of the posters on here are well beyond drinking age) to shame a kid for living in the times. The current twitter/facebook culture breeds and rewards that type of behaviour. It is not right but it is becoming the norm. The POTUS posts way worse on twitter dang near weekly. What he feels unfiltered. I don't agree with that either but its america you are free to say whatever u want right? and still have access to the button that can end it all afterwards. So why cant JJ play football at UT? Because he posted a rant on instagram the home of random embarrassing rants u wish u never posted?

Social media is the new drunk dial

Reactions: 3 people
Peterman was an excellent qb. We just didn't have anyone around him

It wasn't that so much as Butch threw him into the fire on the road, at the Swamp, in his first ever game as a true frosh. He had not played a down for Tennessee prior to that game. He melted down for one half, and a lot of Vol fans still judge him on that half.

It wasn't a fair assessment IMO. One bad half in your first ever college game as a true frosh does not define a career. But a lot of mouth breathers think it does, because they saw it on TV.

What's ironic is a lot of those same mouth breathers were the same ones yelling for Worley to be benched.

This was one of Jones' major mistakes IMO. A far better approach would have been to start Worley and bring Peterman in as relief, if necessary.

Unfortunately, one very bad half against Florida doesn't sit well with a lot of fans, and it's what they (still) judge him by.

VN Store

Back