So this just happened.... (Fulmer, Majors)

Reminds me of the Oslo accords picture at the White House with Arafat, Rabin, and Bill Clinton in the middle. Good job guys. But if I remember correctly the second intifada was just around the corner, oh well... It was nice while it lasted.:lolabove:

Last edited:
there not smiling,here's a few quotes from johnny over the year's if you really want to know how he feels,and yes i'm on johnny's side...1“You mean the season of my ignominious demise?” Majors said with a grin. “The season when, while I was recovering from my heart surgery, a few people whom I won’t name were operating on my back.”2“I’m not going to say what I hear,” Majors said. “I’m not going to get into that. I have nothing to offer. I’m not in a supervisory position. But they (Fulmer’s staff) had success early because of the program we left them.”3Said the former coach: “Frankly, I think (defensive coordinator) John Chavis has saved his job for 10 years.” To bad fulmer didn't just step aside,and let cutcliffe and chavis take over and maybe just maybe we wouldn't have had to deal with lame,dudley,and butch... on a lighter note i'm not totally against butch if he continues to grow and gets aggressive,he'll get us back to 9-3 in a couple yrs.I hope anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
Get over it. Quit looking for reasons to be offended.

I don't think so. The entire donut ans alcohol jokes are classless and petty. This is a huge deal in our programs history and yet the classless fools still have to rear their ugly heads.

I don't think a lot of people realize how unbelievable that image is.

No they don't. It's a shame to see the classless comments in this thread. This should be the a moment of great happiness for all of Volnation.

Johnny Majors had to attend because the Dickey event was combined with the unveiling of the plaque honoring his brother Bill. In his speech Dickey demanded ("hoped") that a picture was to be taken of the three coaches (with a "combined 7 SEC championships") together. Majors does not look like he's pleased.

Last edited:
Johnny Majors had to attend because the Dickey event was combined with the unveiling of the plaque honoring his brother Bill. In his speech Dickey demanded that a picture was to be taken of the three coaches (with a "combined 7 SEC championships") together. Majors does not look like he's pleased.
Then why do the handshake? They did a pic standing in a row. This is very big.

Watch the video. Majors never smiled. Those hoping that Majors has moved on are most likely going to be disappointed.

I've never known Coach Majors to cow tow to anyone or anything. Not saying it was easy for him but if he didn't mean it he wouldn't have done it. That's just not how he is.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, what a wonderful Christmas it would be.
What? That if was declarative not a question. And if you're as big of a Coach Majors fan as you claim then you would know what I said is true. De does NOT sway to public opinion or pressure at all. That's his way.

Has anybody else noticed that in his speech Dickey credits three of their combined 7 SEC championships to Fulmer? I bet Johnny loved that one.

VN Store

Back