So this just happened.... (Fulmer, Majors)

Get over it. Quit looking for reasons to be offended.

I'm guessing he's not looking to be offended by anything. I'd wager he's probably not offended at all.

At least that's how I feel. Now, disappointed? Yes. A really cool thing for VFLs everywhere happens and many in the thread forfeit that moment in favor of making rude, sophomoric comments about two who always gave their all for Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
The meeting with Dickey, Majors, and Fulmer was an historic and poignant moment for the program.

The photoshop bit with the knife was just plain funny.

I, for one can appreciate both. Some of y'all have got your halos wound a little too tight.

The meeting with Dickey, Majors, and Fulmer was an historic and poignant moment for the program.

The photoshop bit with the knife was just plain funny.

I, for one can appreciate both. Some of y'all have got your halos wound a little too tight.

I thought the knife was funny. All the tired going on and on about doughnuts and Jack Daniels is beneath the moment, IMO.

I sincerely hope CJM has let go of all the bad feelings. It appears to be an emotional moment for CPF. I just want TN to be a family that wins on the field. As a TN grad I love my university and some of my fondest memories are the games. I want all the animosity to go away. I want CBJ to succeed. Am I asking for too much?

I have given up. When some on here can insult appearances and use the word "retarded", nothing I say can change their pathetic opinions.

It's sad for sure. That was an amazing thing for our program with 3 legends and some still can't be happy. Even for
THAT!!! So pathetic

Some of our "fans" are starting to make bammer fans look classy.

Majors and Fulmer did more for Vol football than the three lame azzes who came after them put together.

At least Fulmer could beat Florida every once in a while.

We are very close to turning the corner and winning a game few believe we can win. I am referring to : ' The next game", as Coach Jones likes to say. The crowd was noisy Saturday night and we need that noise Saturday afternoon as the "hurting " Georgia Bulldogs come to town. We need to lay 35 points or so on them and send them barking on back to Athens! " No Negativeaty".Right Volunteers! EJB.

VN Store

Back