So, when is the press conference?

Husband giving up career to let her chase her dream.

How could someone not? This is about as good as it gets for a women's basketball coach. Tennessee is as good as it gets -- in spite of what those "the job sucks" morons on social media want to say about it. What is the expression? 100 percent of the shots you don't take? Well, this is her shot.

I can't imagine any scenario where any spouse would want them to turn that down, even if it creates some challenges on the way.

“Kim, do you think your style of play will work at this level or do you think you might have to alter it somewhat?” (paraphrase)

Kim: “ I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t think we could be successful with our style” (paraphrase) (stated with a steely eyed and blunt answer)

She has some grit, and some conviction. Good sign.

We have no choice at this point but to support her. She's got a chance with that personality.

Danny White on the other hands is not convincing anyone with that fake "we interviewed the best" "Return the program to greatness" crap. Own the truth - you hired an up and comer at a bargain basement salary (8th in the SEC) and you hope it works out. You didn't go interview the best and then end up with Kim. Other than that, I liked it. Time to back her and roll.

My god this really is a 180 from TN basketball

1:30 sub patterns

We will be similar to USC but pressing and similar to LSU with 100 possessions

Everyone gotta adjust their mind
Do people realize how hard it is to truly scout 10-12 players

It won USC a championship

Look at Tessa and Milaysia

We have no choice at this point but to support her. She's got a chance with that personality.

Danny White on the other hands is not convincing anyone with that fake "we interviewed the best" "Return the program to greatness" crap. Own the truth - you hired an up and comer at a bargain basement salary (8th in the SEC) and you hope it works out. You didn't go interview the best and then end up with Kim. Other than that, I liked it. Time to back her and roll.
Please give it a rest!

She’s gotta recruit at that level though too…

I see why she impressed in interviews. Let’s see if she can convince ten players of that caliber to come here without a recent history of winning at this level. I remain cautiously optimistic.

She’s gotta recruit at that level though too…

I see why she impressed in interviews. Let’s see if she can convince ten players of that caliber to come here without a recent history of winning at this level. I remain cautiously optimistic.
Well in her system u don’t need 20 McDAA but it does help. Will keep u competitive.

The pressing is the X factor

U better be able to dribble

Reactions: Deebowbear

Here is the problem with that SC don't press yes they play uptempo and have size. To me looks like Ark 2.0. I just don't think her style of play will fit a roster with a lot of size. As for Tessa and Fulwiley they were gonna play anyway due to only having 10 on the roster.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back