Someone is apparently impressed by Milton's arm

His recognition and leadership are the issue. Not the arm talent.
Recognition of what?

He's inconsistent. If you are talking about lapses in decision making then I agree. That helped sink him at Michigan.

I'm not sure where you get the leadership part. What I've seen from Michigan was good. The reports on him at UT have been good.

We’ll see. If he has those things, then the offense can really be good. I hope so.
Honestly. I can get excited about any of the 3 for different reasons.

With Bailey, UT could have a guy if he gets protection who can stand back and pick secondaries apart. He's smart and disciplined. He has enough arm to be very good. Watching a QB torture a D like that is fun.

Hooker has some of what HB has and then adds the ability to punish D's that turn their backs on him in coverage. His running style isn't like Dobbs IMO but he seems to have that same knack for recognizing when a big gain is available.

Milton has a MONSTER arm. Some of the throws he made at Michigan were amazing... throws only a small percentage of QB's at any level can make.

Reactions: VolNExile
Yes he’s talking about Boyd but I knew what he meant.

Amazing how many times people fail to say what they intend to say. Sometimes they say the opposite without ever realizing what they've done. And how many times have I wondered who "he" is?

I said he doesn’t make quick decisions. Fundamentally he’s sound. Mentally he JG’s it. In the O&W game he hit on several shots but the receiver was either wide open or two steps past the defense.
JG's it ? Bailey as a freshman was better than JG at his best. The recievers getting open are part of the game. You have to lead them or put the ball where they can get it. He also threw several dimes last year in game action. Not sure JG ever threw a dime.

JG's it ? Bailey as a freshman was better than JG at his best. The recievers getting open are part of the game. You have to lead them or put the ball where they can get it. He also threw several dimes last year in game action. Not sure JG ever threw a dime.
He was still holding the ball too damn long on a lot of snaps. Bad phrasing maybe but he was doing the thing we always saw jg do and get walloped.

VN Store

Back