Someone is apparently impressed by Milton's arm

It read like you were talking about his sophomore season. He was better than Brandonn…for whatever reason.
I can see that. I believe qb competition should be cutthroat unlike any other position. There can be 5 receivers that play but only one qb can lead a championship run.

JG threw bullets too. No touch. Strong arm is great but most of the time you need touch on the ball. Oh and you have to run an offense and make quick, accurate decisions. This is a dumb article. I feel dumb for reading it. And now I feel dumb for posting about it.

So, you feel normal? Good to know.

I’m an old soul 31 thanks. Don’t question me on saved by the bell, Brady bunch, or mtv old timer. I’ll cancel your order of Ensure.

Reactions: LittleVol
The Vols need receivers with toughness and determination like Juan Jennings, man we miss JJ’s enthusiasm and ability

Not arguing with you but at one point Pryor was coming to UT. Yes your correct on Boyd in that awesome class Fulmer had going during the year he was let go.
Pryor didn’t even pick his school until AFTER NSD. He did his own special announcement. Michigan was favored at one point…we weren’t even in the running. It’s best you don’t argue on this one.

Don’t remind me, I choose to remember the 2004 Florida game near Fulmer end. Stadium was electric. You ever want tickets let me know I have two you can have for a home game. Safe travels.
Nice jester and thxx. Priorities are screwed up right now for some reason I think I need to work. Lol but seriously being an O/Op Monday -Friday by noon takes it out of me. Plus working on getting the resort up and running by next May I’m just super busy. Maybe when one of those games become big time maybe we can do some trading out. Cabin time if your into that....Thxx again awesome jester

VN Store

Back