Someone needs to stomp Bob Stoops into

I'm not sure why he went out of his was to call out Texas A&M on their scheduling. (Was he asked about it?)

I can kind of see why he came right back at Nick Saban, though, for referring to that Sugar Bowl game was just...what was it, just a "consolation game" or something (and I think it was something like that's why he had trouble getting his team motivated for it, or something along those lines).

His scheme to garner attention is the same as Spurrier's, they just go about it differently.

Steve takes shots at Clemson and pokes on a few other old rivals.

Bob campaigns that the system is not fair and that regardless of what his boys do, they'll be shafted in the end.

Most importantly its all about "Look at me!"

His is initials are BS that says a lot . If he thinks it's bad now he's really gonna be p o 'd if the play off selection committee doesn't select ou . :yes: :hi:

but seriously, bury that mouth breathing, LPGA Visor wearing whiner.
I agree, he is a whining titty baby. He constantly suckles at the NCAA's teat. He hopes when he as two losses, that he will still get into the playoffs by winning the weak Big 12.

For someone who whines a ton about how great the SEC has it, Stoops sure hasn't taken the many opportunities available to try to coach there.

If they have it so great, and your guys are always gonna get the shaft, then don't beat em, join em, and shut up.

I don't know. I like Bob Stoops. He trash talked Bama and won.

:whistling:

EDIT: My dad is actually an OU fan. So I have grown up around Oklahoma most of my life. I enjoy Bob Stoops. However, that doesn't mean I don't wanna kick their butt.

GBO!

Knight, then a freshman, lit bamer's ass up to the tune of 32 -44 348 YP and 4TDs. Defensively, ou had 7 sacks and forced 4 TOs. We gonna have our hands full in norman . :yes: :hi:

Knight, then a freshman, lit bamer's ass up to the tune of 32 -44 348 YP and 4TDs. Defensively, ou had 7 sacks and forced 4 TOs. We gonna have our hands full in norman . :yes: :hi:

Oh no doubt at all. haha.

Its a friendly game that I have been wanting to play for awhile. I hope we can at least keep it respectable this year.

EDIT: My bammer friend told me that Bammer was "uninspired" ... So the game didn't actually count.

This is what he gave me.

:the_finger:

Oh no doubt at all. haha.

Its a friendly game that I have been wanting to play for awhile. I hope we can at least keep it respectable this year.

EDIT: My bammer friend told me that Bammer was "uninspired" ... So the game didn't actually count.

This is what he gave me.

:the_finger:

Typical classless bamer reaction, they know they had their ass handed to 'em ! :birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 1 person
Stoops going to go into full beatch mode when told that his new "5 star woman beater" won't be suiting up this year.

Living in Dallas, it is a short drive to see us beat Oklahoma. Already have my tickets. Would love to see us in the Cowboy Classic game. Would continue to open Texas to recruiting for us.

Was lucky enough to see Peyton play against the Cowboys in last years shoot out.

OU's OL is large- Hopefully really fat and slow

OT
71 Tyrus Thompson | 6-5, 336, RS SR
72 Derek Farniok | 6-9, 329, RS JR
55 Josiah St. John | 6-6, 300, RS JR

OT

79 Daryl Williams | 6-6, 329, RS SR
70 Christian Daimler | 6-7, 300, RS FR

G
77 Dionte Savage | 6-4, 343, RS SR
74 Adam Shead | 6-4, 339, RS SR

G
54 Nila Kasitati | 6-4, 315, RS JR
75 Tyler Evans | 6-5, 339, RS SR
53 Tony Feo | 6-3, 300, SO

C

56 Ty Darlington | 6-2, 286, JR
63 Alex Dalton | 6-4, 282, FR
68 Jonathan Alvarez | 6-3, 316, FR

I hate that they call him Big Game Bob...He's won 2 meaningful post season games...His National Championship and Bama last year. He lucked up when Texas had Chris "throwin picks" Sims. He's 4-5 in BCS games and 8-7 in bowl games....not very big game if you ask me> He is 1-3 in NC games losing to USC, LSU and Florida. He does have a big Rose Bowl win over powerhouse Washington St. He helped OU go on probation thanks to Rhet Bomar's mysterious summer job. Not a huge fan of this guys

I hate that they call him Big Game Bob...He's won 2 meaningful post season games...His National Championship and Bama last year. He lucked up when Texas had Chris "throwin picks" Sims. He's 4-5 in BCS games and 8-7 in bowl games....not very big game if you ask me> He is 1-3 in NC games losing to USC, LSU and Florida. He does have a big Rose Bowl win over powerhouse Washington St. He helped OU go on probation thanks to Rhet Bomar's mysterious summer job. Not a huge fan of this guys

You are actually wrong on that:

Won the Sugar Bowl
Won the Rose Bowl
Won the Orange Bowl
Won the Fiesta Bowl
Won the National Championship

That's the career Grand Slam of the most prestigious Bowl games there are.

His team was not as good as the USC or Florida Team. Those two teams were DRASTICALLY better than OU. Slightly less against LSU.

8 Big XII Championships. That means 7 Big XII Championship game wins.

How is that NOT Big Game Bob again?

EDIT: Also won the Cotton Bowl and Holiday Bowl which are pretty decent too.

Last edited:
You have to respect a guy that makes a bold statement and backs it up. Of course I still hope we pull of the upset.

No question Stoops is a great, not good, great coach. He just complains a little more than I think someone with his track record and success should.

He's got the 95th or 96th ranking in strength of schedule going in to this season, and called out a team that is 5th.

It comes off as bitter frustration and dissatisfaction with having to tow the BIG12-2-1+1+1whatever Company line.

"We all play each other" "One true Champion" - riiiiiiight, y'all play each other alright. They get to go to Ames Iowa, Tulsa Oklahoma, Morgantown WV, and Ft Worth. Its pretty sad when the marquee game on your schedule takes place in Waco Texas.

Oh and, I wish Bob all the best in Lubbock.

Seems very disrespectful to UT that he keeps talking down the SEC, knowing UT is on his schedule. Sounds like he's already chalking that one up as a win. Butch should use this as motivation.

Last edited:
OU's OL is large- Hopefully really fat and slow

OT
71 Tyrus Thompson | 6-5, 336, RS SR
55 Josiah St. John | 6-6, 300, RS JR

OT

79 Daryl Williams | 6-6, 329, RS SR
70 Christian Daimler | 6-7, 300, RS FR

G
77 Dionte Savage | 6-4, 343, RS SR
74 Adam Shead | 6-4, 339, RS SR

G
54 Nila Kasitati | 6-4, 315, RS JR
75 Tyler Evans | 6-5, 339, RS SR
53 Tony Feo | 6-3, 300, SO

C

56 Ty Darlington | 6-2, 286, JR
63 Alex Dalton | 6-4, 282, FR
68 Jonathan Alvarez | 6-3, 316, FR

I recommend WeighWatchers.

Seems very disrespectful to UT that he keeps talking down the SEC, knowing we're on his schedule. Sounds like he's already chalking that one up as a win. Butch should use this as motivation.

All he did really was basically rip Saban for being an idiot and poking fun at former BigXII opponent Texas A&M.

EDIT: He did have nice words for Tennessee:

"We have nine conference games and we're playing Tennessee. In a few years, we have Ohio State; we just came off a series with Notre Dame and Florida State. So that's like 10 conference games. If you're playing a tough non-conference schedule to go with nine (Big 12) games, that's a tough schedule."

Last edited:
So saban says it was a consolation game.
Seems like making excuses after asskickong where alabama didnt resemble a powerhouse.

VN Store

Back