Spring Practice #2, 3/26 4:20pm

00794917.interactive.a.jpg

The shocker!!!!! :lolabove:

I wish people would stop with all the Twitter handles and just use names. From a technical standpoint I understand the Twitter architecture, their push/pull REST API, their event bus, and their underlying infrastructure and I still can't understand a darn thing that's tweeted.

@gotmy_weightup = Dontavius Blair
@J_Rob51 = Jay Robertson
@Gmoney_7era = Rashaan Gaulden
@d_swafford8 = Devaun Swafford
@aSuperManDoe = Evan Berry
@Cover9_ = Stephen Griffin
@lee_mealone2 = Lemond Johnson
@Randyboy37 = Brian Randolph
@Elite_made = Justin Martin
@Mabernathy04 = Micah Abernathy

The not listed twitter handles are self explanatory.

Reactions: 8 people
@gotmy_weightup = Dontavius Blair
@J_Rob51 = Jay Robertson
@Gmoney_7era = Rashaan Gaulden
@d_swafford8 = Devaun Swafford
@aSuperManDoe = Evan Berry
@Cover9_ = Stephen Griffin
@lee_mealone2 = Lemond Johnson
@Randyboy37 = Brian Randolph
@Elite_made = Justin Martin
@Mabernathy04 = Micah Abernathy

The not listed twitter handles are self explanatory.

Thank u for posting this.

Reactions: 1 person
Thank u for posting this.

This. Like others here, I had no idea who they were by their twitter handles, as i do not use twitter and never will. "MAHONEY: In two days @gotmy_weightup has shown a lot of progress. Strength gains he has made, he's stronger and has sense of urgency", this is a good sign.

The QB passing at 1:58 is Devin Smith, #17, walk-on RS Freshman. It is a nice throw; not as nice as several of Josh Dobb's passes, but still a good toss.

At 2:15, the one UT-Rex called out, that's Josh. One of several really nice throws he had yesterday.

The four QBs on campus right now are:

11 - Dobbs
12 - Dormady
15 - Jennings
17 - Smith

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
What's with all the stupid twit handles? Can we not use the players names for sake of clarity? I don't give two tin sh*ts what a players twat handle is.
Jesus

Reactions: 5 people
Thanks. With the close proximity, I thought it might be the new athletic dorms (or is that what is referred to as a residence hall?). Thought there was general student dorms (residence hall?) and then the Ahtletics dorms. Wasn't sure when they had that planned to start.

Yes, it is the new Athletics dorm/residence hall to replace Gibbs Hall.

Last edited:
What's with all the stupid twit handles? Can we not use the players names for sake of clarity? I don't give two tin sh*ts what a players twat handle is.
Jesus

And what's with all these microwaves? Who needs popcorn that fast? Not this guy!

Reactions: 7 people
why not put their handles in parentheses after their real names?

it's kind of silly to just refer to them by their Twitter handles

Just joking with you. But I believe the quotes come directly from Twitter and instead of mentioning by name, they insert the player's twitter handle.

The QB passing at 1:58 is Devin Smith, #17, walk-on RS Freshman. It is a nice throw; not as nice as several of Josh Dobb's passes, but still a good toss.

At 2:15, the one UT-Rex called out, that's Josh. One of several really nice throws he had yesterday.

The four QBs on campus right now are:

11 - Dobbs
12 - Dormady
15 - Jennings
17 - Smith

WTF had no idea Devin Smith was that big. Dude is hugundus.

I wish people would stop with all the Twitter handles and just use names. From a technical standpoint I understand the Twitter architecture, their push/pull REST API, their event bus, and their underlying infrastructure and I still can't understand a darn thing that's tweeted.

I was going to post this exactly.

Dobbs is looking sharp. The freshmen have a lot of work to do, but that is to be expected. Jones will make a real push for the number two job this fall.

Reactions: 2 people
My favorite part of the update:

AZZANNI: Alton Howard has been great, I can't say enough about him. The sky is the for him.

VN Store

Back