Sweet Home Tennessee (VFL Films)

I don't care if does say bad language he is justified in his actions IMO. Just love how he takes up for our University and the team.

All you guys who get butt hurt over bad language need to go back to watching cartoons and playing on your xbox and tell mommy all about it later when she gets home ok? And if that is not enough have her call the Waaammmbulance and ask them to pick up a Waaammmburger and some Frenchcries!!!

Reactions: 2 people
I don't care if does say bad language he is justified in his actions IMO. Just love how he takes up for our University and the team.

All you guys who get butt hurt over bad language need to go back to watching cartoons and playing on your xbox and tell mommy all about it later when she gets home ok? And if that is not enough have her call the Waaammmbulance and ask them to pick up a Waaammmburger and some Frenchcries!!!

The only person that mentioned bad language was joking, calm down.

Reactions: 7 people
We changed the words to that song long ago:

F*** you Alabama -- and the Florida Gators too

F U Alabama and good ol LSU

Its fun listening to 100,000 sing those words in Neyland

Okay I'll say it for Butch. WTF ! Come on man!

Awesome.

On a somewhat unrelated note I always thought it was funny how Bama plays Dixieland Delight at their home games. I get the band is from Alabama and all but it mentions that the song is clearly about Tennessee in the first 20 seconds.

"All you guys. . ."

You mean the one person.... who was joking....?

P.S. Gaming has been linked to increase brain function and awareness, so maybe it would help to pick up an Xbox yourself.

Reactions: 1 person
Has the video been removed? It isn't on the VFL vime site any more and it asks for a Password.

VN Store

Back