Sweet Home Tennessee (VFL Films)

All I can think of is that Dooley probably had Sweet Home Alabama on his personal Playlist. We are lucky to have butch

Reactions: 1 person
Well, I just got asked about it by a Bama fan so obviously word is out, remind you...... I'm in Bham today

Last edited:
Whats really scary is that this was from 2 months ago, and they figured out a way to spin this footage into the most awesome video I've ever seen. God knows
how much classic footage they have from Butch at practice, he's like a Barnum and Bailey Ringmaster, a born entertainer.

BTW, if anybody cant find that video let me know, I'll post the link to my cloud drive.

CBJ's facial expression when he hears the first few bars before any of the lyrics is priceless. He's always thinking UT, all in, all the time.

Lynyrd Skynyrd was at the height of their popularity when I was at UT in the mid-70's. I remember when Sweet Home Alabama came out. It didn't take me but a couple of times hearing it that I started associating it with bama. I was at a party once when it came on and said we shouldn't be play that crap, or something to that effect, at UT. I was told it was just a song and I was just being over the top. So this video really made me laugh.

Reactions: 1 person
CBJ's facial expression when he hears the first few bars before any of the lyrics is priceless. He's always thinking UT, all in, all the time.

Lynyrd Skynyrd was at the height of their popularity when I was at UT in the mid-70's. I remember when Sweet Home Alabama came out. It didn't take me but a couple of times hearing it that I started associating it with bama. I was at a party once when it came on and said we shouldn't be play that crap, or something to that effect, at UT. I was told it was just a song and I was just being over the top. So this video really made me laugh.

Exactly what I thought.

VN Store

Back