Tennessee opens a Big Favorite over GSU

It's Georgia State for god sakes....If We can't beat them by well over 25 points then everybody over there should be fired....Seriously if they struggle to beat that team then JG needs to be sat down and let one of the freshmen get a shot...No reason they should ever struggle against teams like this.
I'd say we start the second string QB in the second half of the first game. These pick me up games is for the second string anyways.

Reactions: RollerVol
Who is clairvoyant to know how good these two teams will be? We haven’t even gone through summer workouts yet much less fall camp. SMH

In understand your point and the line will probably change. However, vegas is usually pretty close on most games.

In understand your point and the line will probably change. However, vegas is usually pretty close on most games.
True but as far as Vegas goes these lines will definitely change as we come out of fall camp. I guess the silliness is for us as fans debating the score, win or lose etc of any game on our schedule AT THIS POINT. There’s just not enough known at this point IMO.

After how we played Charlotte last year, I wouldn't count on us winning 35-10.
And that game somehow has something to do with this year? I get what your saying but hate it when people like to compare from one year to next when in reality they have nothing at all to do with each other. Vegas don't make lines based on the first game last year and you shouldn't either. Not that it may not work out that way, but I wouldn't bank on it either. GBO!

hope we're not to scared to show up...bet to cover...after a long summer, they'll want to beat up on somebody besides their team mates...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

Memphis was the best team in Tennessee last year lol

Are you talking about the same Memphis team that lost to Tulane and Navy and got smoked by Mizzou as badly as we did? Don't mistaken Memphis doing well in a weak conference as anything other than that. Memphis wouldn't have beaten (at) Auburn or Kentucky. I would have given the nod to Vandy, as the best team in the state, if anything.

Georgia State not Georgia Southern is our first game so OP needs to adjust the thread and yes Tennessee will cover. Prob something like 48-10.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bret178
Are you talking about the same Memphis team that lost to Tulane and Navy and got smoked by Mizzou as badly as we did? Don't mistaken Memphis doing well in a weak conference as anything other than that. Memphis wouldn't have beaten (at) Auburn or Kentucky. I would have given the nod to Vandy, as the best team in the state, if anything.

Georgia State not Georgia Southern is our first game so OP needs to adjust the thread and yes Tennessee will cover. Prob something like 48-10.

YEP I caught it but too late to fix until NOW. GSU or GSU. LOL.

It's Georgia State for god sakes....If We can't beat them by well over 25 points then everybody over there should be fired....Seriously if they struggle to beat that team then JG needs to be sat down and let one of the freshmen get a shot...No reason they should ever struggle against teams like this.

And they won't . I think UT wins by a 51-13 score.

What game are you thinking about teasing it with. It's hard to bet week one games
What game are you thinking about teasing it with. It's hard to bet week one games

NO! week one is easy for me. Ive hit 8 teamers on week one. I cant give you my plays; but for one-------MIZZOU with bama. Ive already bet a few tickets.

I'm trying to figure out how to do that lol
I went to your profile but for the life of me I can't see where I'd send a message. It's got to be there. Another set games I was thinking on is Clemson as a favorite vs Georgia Tech to be Teased with Notre Dame as a favorite vs Louisville. Notre Dame can be finnicky on offense but you think they could cover 10 vs a crap Louisville side

How to keep 'em straight...

Georgia Southern has been known as Georgia Southern since before Erk Russell resurrected their football program. Per the unwritten rules (more like guidelines) of degenerative nicknames, GaSou (Gah-Soo) may be inferred with "Bless You." Nobody calls it "GSU" except maybe the creepy nerds who helped to elevate it from college to university or are proud of that happening.

Everybody knows Gee-Ess-You is that downtown Atlanta school for metro kids who cannot get into Georgia Tech and hold Georgia's other universities in mild to virulent disdain. There are a few kids from outlying areas who attend GSU because they yearn for some semblance of urban lifestyle after growing up in smalltown ruralville.

None of this was within 80,000 leagues of the minds of folks outside of Georgia until Bill Curry was hired to initiate a football program at GSU. Since the Ted was abandoned when the Braves moved to Cobb County, that brief crown jewel of MLB has been deeded to GSU and reconfigured for Panther football. Now, there's some growing expectation for the football team to be worthy of its new digs and planned expansion.

I went to your profile but for the life of me I can't see where I'd send a message. It's got to be there. Another set games I was thinking on is Clemson as a favorite vs Georgia Tech to be Teased with Notre Dame as a favorite vs Louisville. Notre Dame can be finnicky on offense but you think they could cover 10 vs a crap Louisville side

ND is one I'm on . The Irish need to step it up, and Louavil is in a total rebuild. Also think Clem will blast GT; which has a new coach and Systems coming in. That's Impossible for them. Message the administrators and ask for my email. Refer to this Thread if necessary.

ND is one I'm on . The Irish need to step it up, and Louavil is in a total rebuild. Also think Clem will blast GT; which has a new coach and Systems coming in. That's Impossible for them. Message the administrators and ask for my email. Refer to this Thread if necessary.
I just messaged one of them. My address is johnsonluke833@gmail.com if they take a while. I'm not sure how useful I'd be to you but I made a few thousand last year for what it's worth. You probably are more knowledgeable than me I've not been at this for long

VN Store

Back