Tennessee opens a Big Favorite over GSU

I just messaged one of them. My address is johnsonluke833@gmail.com if they take a while. I'm not sure how useful I'd be to you but I made a few thousand last year for what it's worth. You probably are more knowledgeable than me I've not been at this for long

Ok Good. Thanks. I'll be in touch soon. I'm AmericanJoe. And It's always helpful to get some insight; especially from a Vol. I did actually hit 3- 8 teamers last year; and had a longshot 18 pick (William Hill) miss by ONE! Awful!

ND is one I'm on . The Irish need to step it up, and Louavil is in a total rebuild. Also think Clem will blast GT; which has a new coach and Systems coming in. That's Impossible for them. Message the administrators and ask for my email. Refer to this Thread if necessary.
Analytics have ND as a pass this year, they got very lucky last year to achieve their record, heavy hitters going under total wins, they might go 8-4. Heavy hitters going under on Fla as well, fwiw.

Analytics have ND as a pass this year, they got very lucky last year to achieve their record, heavy hitters going under total wins, they might go 8-4. Heavy hitters going under on Fla as well, fwiw.

I haven't looked at ND's O&U yet. I do LOVE Tenn, lsu, Neb, and Syr over . And AU Under.

VN Store

Back