Tennessee v Kentucky, 2018 SECT Final: Game thread

I’m going to be real here. May not be a likeable statement, but it’s true. It’s hard to beat any team 3 times in a season. Look at Oklahoma st and Kansas for some recent evidence. I will admit, I expect a loss. I don’t think we can do it three times in one season. I will GLADLY come back and eat crow if we win. But I don’t think it will happen, and that’s not a bad thing. It’s not a bad thing to lose tomorrow. (Unless it’s by 30) will it suck? Yes, but I would prepare my self for it. Now, with the common sense out of the way, let’s go whoop that ass.

You said the team was done about 3 weeks ago....so.....yeah...

Reactions: 2 people
If we win tomorrow, any chance we get a look at a 1 seed.... we have as good a resume as anyone

1 seed went out the window when we lost to Georgia. 2 is best case scenario but more than likely will be the top 3 seed.

I’m going to be real here. May not be a likeable statement, but it’s true. It’s hard to beat any team 3 times in a season. Look at Oklahoma st and Kansas for some recent evidence. I will admit, I expect a loss. I don’t think we can do it three times in one season. I will GLADLY come back and eat crow if we win. But I don’t think it will happen, and that’s not a bad thing. It’s not a bad thing to lose tomorrow. (Unless it’s by 30) will it suck? Yes, but I would prepare my self for it. Now, with the common sense out of the way, let’s go whoop that ass.

Kansas just beat West Virginia for a 3rd time...

On rupp rafters their forum they’re saying Williams gets special treatment from the refs. Kentucky fans accusing special treatment is absolutely hilarious

Reactions: 9 people
You're next little kitties. We fixing ta WTMFA! AGAIN!

EVEN-KIM-DAVIS-CAN-FIND-A-MAN-IN-KENTUCKY--GET-READY-BOYS--I-AM-GOING-TO-ROCK-YOUR-HOLLER.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I certainly would like a Victory tomorrow, I've endured a lot of agony the last decade, as have most of our faithful fans. No matter what happens, I'm proud of our men, I'm proud to be a Volunteer!

Go Vols!

For the sake of all my friends and family UK better win cause I’ve been rubbing the past two wins in their face. I almost feel bad....sike I love every second of it lol :)

Yep. Extremely hard to beat a team three times like this. UK has found their game and look to be hitting their stride. No way we can win this game. No way we should win this game. But this team doesn't do what's expected. Everything screams UK in this one, but at this point, I sure as hell won't bet against the Vols. Just an amazing season by an amazing group of young men. No matter what happens tomorrow, you can't help feeling great about what they did this year.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back