The Atlanta Braves Thread

Shockingly, we can only win if we can grind it out in the run game. UGA could have been a special environment and we fall flat. Such is UT football.

I just don’t understand the offense. Where do the downfield throws go? Keyton can no longer get a single 1 on 1 down field?

Nimrod can’t win a single post after a clear out with scheme?

Castles can just run a choice route in the seam for a big play over the helmet of the linebacker?

I just don’t get it. You have a 6th year senior QB with a chance at SECC game somewhat in view.

Open this **** up.

Not gonna lie - it absolutely cracks me up when Heupel very intentionally does his substitutions like that.

And I'd never stop whining about it if an opponent did it to us.

I just don’t understand the offense. Where do the downfield throws go? Keyton can no longer get a single 1 on 1 down field?

Nimrod can’t win a single post after a clear out with scheme?

Castles can just run a choice route in the seam for a big play over the helmet of the linebacker?

I just don’t get it. You have a 6th year senior QB with a chance at SECC game somewhat in view.

Open this **** up.

This is on the players. LG gets blown up every play. RB fumbles when you’re going down the field to tie the game. Two safeties go the opposite way the QB is rolling out. 44 running out there like he’s Greg Oden.

This is on the players. LG gets blown up every play. RB fumbles when you’re going down the field to tie the game. Two safeties go the opposite way the QB is rolling out. 44 running out there like he’s Greg Oden.

Greg Oden lol.

44 has been “JUCO who ate multiple chilli dogs before the game” level dogshit

We’ve given up 425 yards and 9 third down conversions, come on dude.
We have 7 ****ing points against Mizzou and haven’t been much of a threat outside of one play. My point is setting the tone early would have mattered but Josh doesn’t trust him. Period. We tried to run an option to ease him into the second half for crying out loud

We have 7 ****ing points against Mizzou and haven’t been much of a threat outside of one play. My point is setting the tone early would have mattered but Josh doesn’t trust him. Period. We tried to run an option to ease him into the second half for crying out loud

Then that’s on Josh, not Joe. Josh has had 10 months on this.

VN Store

Back