The Official #18 Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Keep turnovers to a minimum while holding Maten to 15 points or below and get him in foul trouble on the defensive end.

UT 67
Georgia 61

Hoping we win but we have already exceeded my expectations which was 18 and 12. Now I'm hoping we close strong and win 24 in the regular season. I expect we lose a road game or two but if we can get to playing like we did earlier in the season we win them all. Recently the play has been weak especially the last couple games.

Got two breaks today with mizzouri and bama going down. A solid victory will put distance between us and the rest of the pack and give us a bit of breathing room for second place. Get both of the next two games and we are pushing for first, especially if Auburn goes down today. Go vols!

Big opportunity for UT to gain a game on Auburn and pull 2 games ahead of Bama, Mizzou and Florida(if Vandy can hold on and pull the upset). Vols win today and I think we can almost guarantee a double bye in the SEC Tourney

It smells like raw sewage in Athens! I hate Georgia, got a bobblehead Georgia doll when we came in, I'm gonna shoot it after church tomorrow. However, their cheerleaders aren't bad 😆

Reactions: 2 people
It smells like raw sewage in Athens! I hate Georgia, got a bobblehead Georgia doll when we came in, I'm gonna shoot it after church tomorrow. However, their cheerleaders aren't bad 😆

Haha. Don't forget to put a curse on or accidentally trip Maten

Reactions: 1 person
Better be ready to play tonight; SC already trying to ruin my day by blowing such a huge lead, and if we don't show up for the second Saturday in a row, I'm going to have a bad rest of the weekend.

Lets hope Tn got these last 3 bad played games out of their system. Need to get back to the way they were playing before the Ky game

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back