The Official #19 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Going to be tough. And what Bama winning would likely do is pit us against them in the semis of the SECT (should we win our first game). Who would you rather play, UF or Bama? We'll see after tonight, but even though I think UF is generally the better team, we match up better against them.

I’m not the one to ask, because other than Bruin I probably care the least about the SECT on here.

Going to be tough. And what Bama winning would likely do is pit us against them in the semis of the SECT (should we win our first game). Who would you rather play, UF or Bama? We'll see after tonight, but even though I think UF is generally the better team, we match up better against them.

Give me Florida. Don’t want bama.

I'm hyped to watch this game. It should be a good one.

I hope our players ball out and have fun doing it.

Let's get it Tennessee!

Turn me up. :number1:

Brrring back, that winning feeling, whoa that winning feeEEling
Drive-Bys think they've lost that feeling... and its gone, gone, gone and they won't admit they could be wrong... oh wha da dup da dup da dup da dup dup day dup day dup day dup.

make em do it make em do it dup dup dup dup.

GBO

Thank you Jack Daniels, and we're glad to be here@!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
The last Florida game I attended was a doozy, a fight broke out between Tony Harris and the Florida bench. The game was delayed an hour after the fight. We were down 18 at one point, then Arron green got hot from 3 and we came back and won... The loudest I've ever heard TBA.

Reactions: 1 person
Today a dust storm in Australia turned an entire town orange. Let that be a good sign for tonight's game!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COjMBcMgPUY[/youtube]

The last Florida game I attended was a doozy, a fight broke out between Tony Harris and the Florida bench. The game was delayed an hour after the fight. We were down 18 at one point, then Arron green got hot from 3 and we came back and won... The loudest I've ever heard TBA.
lol, Aaron green.... man there's a name I haven't thought of in a minute!!

Was that the game when tony Harris was supposedly injured but next thing you know he was down on the court mixing it up in his street clothes? 😂😂

Didn’t they hit AG in the nuts when he was drilling a 3 in their eye?

Very little faith in this bunch. Glass is half empty I guess, but I think UF runs us tonight.

Sorry I know not exactly on topic but
Man auburn looks tough to start

Last edited:
lol, Aaron green.... man there's a name I haven't thought of in a minute!!

Was that the game when tony Harris was supposedly injured but next thing you know he was down on the court mixing it up in his street clothes? 😂😂

Yeah, I remember seeing Harris get kicked in the cajengas by a gator..... That hurt me just watching .. Lol

Both teams play extremely well on offense and 3pt shots are finding the bottom of the net.

Vols squeak it out!

Vols 83
Florida 79

I remember Aaron Green getting fouled on a 3 pointer he drilled in a heated game vs Florida at home.

That game was my wife's first.. Green scored all but 2 in the second half.. We didn't get home till 1:30 am because of the delay. The wife wasn't happy, I was pumped as hell.

Wow, I would love some of that officiating displayed in the GT-UV game. Ended at 8:50 on the WatchESPN delayed broadcast.

VN Store

Back