The Official 2024 NCAAT Watch Party Thread

Purdue is doing the exact thing they did against us by not making 3s. We just didn’t have the down low to match Edey.

As bad as I loathe AL, I hope someone says that the criminals played them better then Purdumb as they were outclassed and outmanned.

If ZZ wouldn’t have played the worst offensive game of his career, we are likely playing tonight. That 1-8 from 3 performance from ZZ was the difference even with Aidoo’s disappearing act

True dat but if Edey only 30pts instead of 40pts we win easily. Purdue guards are below average.

If ZZ wouldn’t have played the worst offensive game of his career, we are likely playing tonight. That 1-8 from 3 performance from ZZ was the difference even with Aidoo’s disappearing act
Great point, and the fact we missed so many wide open 6-10 ft wide open shots all day too

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
To be fair Edey is not the reason they are getting worked right now. Purdue guards are nowhere near UCONN level.
TN did a good job defending Purdue’s guards. UConn played tighter D on their guards which made it difficult to feed Edey.

This makes it so hilarious.

F that whole fan base. Have lots of friends from Indiana and that program is the biggest **** stain. I didn’t believe them until our game in 2019 then the MCB and this year. My buddy went to high school with painter and says he’s an absolute douche.

VN Store

Back