The Official 2024 NCAAT Watch Party Thread

Honestly, it feels like this game is going one of two ways: either UCONN dominates the second half and wins by at least 15 points, or Purdue hangs in there and ends up winning a game that will be decided in the last minute. There is no in-between.

Option #1 it is

Reactions: VAVol85
This makes it so hilarious.

Haven’t watched a minute of the FF but it is hilarious if Purdue is whining about fouls. Glad they are getting taken to the woodshed. Couldn’t happen to a better fanbase. Pompous whiners. The best part is we don’t have to watch Edey ever again unless you pay attention to NBA benches or the Phillipine Pro League.

As I mentioned earlier, it's absolutely remarkable what UCONN has achieved. The program was non-existent until Calhoun took over in the mid-80s. Now, they have as many national titles as Carolina and more than Kansas and Indiana.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Did the powers that be see all the commotion with Caitlin Clark and try to turn Edey into the men’s version? If so, it was a poor choice on many levels.

As I mentioned earlier, it's absolutely remarkable what UCONN has achieved. The program was non-existent until Calhoun took over in the mid-80s. Now, they have as many national titles as Carolina and more than Kansas and Indiana.
They're coming for Kentucky and it makes their fan base miserable. That's my bright spot.

VN Store

Back