The Official Mizzou @ Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. April 25 7:30PM EST SEC NET) (Fri. April 26 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. April 27 Noon EST SECNET)

Maybe this will be the team that wins it all, but the 22 team is more deserving of a 30 for 30 than any college baseball team to ever exist
NOW I know what you meant by 22.... with 22 meaning 2022. (I'm way too literal and I'm sorry about that)

I honestly didn't know in the moment when you typed that earlier and was confused about the game and reference and if it was a player number or whatever. smh at myself.

Reactions: Christian Lowe
Maybe this will be the team that wins it all, but the 22 team is more deserving of a 30 for 30 than any college baseball team to ever exist
That 22 team was special. I'm a ut grad and I bet I hadn't watched 5 tennessee baseball games in my life. Now I never miss a game. They are what every team after them wants to be, whether they admit it or not.

That 22 team was special. I'm a ut grad and I bet I hadn't watched 5 tennessee baseball games in my life. Now I never miss a game. They are what every team after them wants to be, whether they admit it or not.
The impact they’ve had on NCAA rules, the way games are umped, and baseball culture at large is far greater than I think most people in our fan base and especially outside of it realize.

It really needs to be documented one day.

Arkansas takes the series and is going for a Florida sweep tomorrow. Honestly, hate that. Needed Florida to do us some favors this weekend. But also needed them to not be playing like a wounded duck next weekend. That’s going to be a brutal series down there. I think we’ll win it, but going to be arguably the toughest of the year so far.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
The impact they’ve had on NCAA rules, the way games are umped, and baseball culture at large is far greater than I think most people in our fan base and especially outside of it realize.

It really needs to be documented one day.
I was thinking as I read this post, that I’d like to see a documentary on it. You obviously know far more about it than me. Christian Lowe, why not you? 😀

I was thinking as I read this post, that I’d like to see a documentary on it. You obviously know far more about it than me. Christian Lowe, why not you? 😀
I’ve submitted it as an idea to virtually every baseball youtuber, none have done it. Probably because they simply didn’t read my emails but still lol.

I might make a YouTube and do it one day, it’s something I think I know enough about to document and it’d be fun to do during a vacation from work or something.

Two days in a row…did you notice anything in person yesterday?
Today the wind was a big factor. We hit some shots that turned into routine plays or were right at them. They also pitched much Better than expected today. Ump had a tight zone early but was woefully inconsistent as the day got longer. For both sides I might add…

VN Store

Back