The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Series Thread (Fri. April 19 6:30PM EST) (Sat. April 20 2PM EST) (Sun. April 21 1PM EST) (All games on SECNET+)

We all have predictions that are correct and incorrect…it’s the reactionary complaints mid game that show who’s too emotional. When it makes an adult feel better to take to a chat board to complain and criticize college athletes, it speaks for itself.
We’ve all been guilty of it at some point. It’s psychological and misery loves company. People don’t need someone to vent to when things are going well, they do when things are going poorly. A lot of men are unlucky enough to be married to someone and/or have kids who don’t give two ***** about sports. Those men come here to complain. I won’t take that away from them. I’ve done it before when my wife was at work and couldn’t listen to me bitch lol

A liitle out of context, it was not "on ky dugout antics", it was on some of our bench guys cheering on our guys and staying locked in to the game and ready for their number to be called
Well I mean UK absolutely took it to another level. If you watched, it was a total clown show in the stands and their dugout.

Well I mean UK absolutely took it to another level. If you watched, it was a total clown show in the stands and their dugout.
I completely agree, was only commenting that they misattributed the direction of his quote. <edit to add that section of his interview >

On pinch hitting Cannon Peebles in that big spot…

“His presence. Post the lineup and he’s frustrated he’s not in. Quick turn the page and make sure he’s got the best preparation or gets his work in in BP. You see those swings starting to calm down a little bit and get smoother. When the game starts, he’s consistently involved in the game. Cheering on the team is one thing, but we are not the cheerleading team – with all due respect to them. We are in the middle of a game and he’s watching and observing what he can do if he is in the game or what we need to do to win the game. All those things add up. He was the right guy for the spot.

I just realized you two were the couple that could be seen behind every left handed batter the entire Auburn series!
LOL, that series made us famous! SEC Network also gives us a lot of good TV time in our LNS seats right above the visitor dugout, but nothing like the Auburn series. Funny story: we had seats elsewhere in that section but realized that the SRO rail was wide open to our dugout (not even a net between us and them!), so we stood there all weekend to protect our guys from hostile fans.

LOL, that series made us famous! SEC Network also gives us a lot of good TV time in our LNS seats right above the visitor dugout, but nothing like the Auburn series. Funny story: we had seats elsewhere in that section but realized that the SRO rail was wide open to our dugout (not even a net between us and them!), so we stood there all weekend to protect our guys from hostile fans.
Hell yeah!!! You guys are Sec network royalty!!! I now have to be on look out in home games!!! Go Vols!

VN Store

Back