The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Series Thread (Fri. April 19 6:30PM EST) (Sat. April 20 2PM EST) (Sun. April 21 1PM EST) (All games on SECNET+)

**** the NCAA, with all due respect.

MLB adopted a lot of what 22 Tennessee started. Double celebration dances, home run props, and overall attitude exploded in the MLB after our run. Bryce Harper’s dad literally converted his son into a Tennessee fan because he saw a lot of himself in Drew Gilbert.

Not to mention ratings exploded for college baseball because everyone loved to hate us. I can’t remember a year before or since when more people in general on the internet were talking about college baseball, and 90% of that conversation was us.

Baseball traditionalists are what has been killing the sport. The retarded rule changes they’ve made to “speed up the game” aren’t the problem. Them making damn sure no one can have a personality on the field is the problem.

In our sport, you’re ejected for looking at someone the wrong way but this is every other American sport. It’s obvious why kids are bored of baseball.

I agree 100% with what you are saying.

But also, at the same time, **** Kentucky. Only we can talk mad **** and we have to be salty when they do it lol

Reactions: Christian Lowe
Not my kids best outing but bats kept us in it.
I’m glad you are objective with your son. Not every father does that in sports. We will always support our children but it’s alright to call it how you see it. Out of the 7 pitchers that logged at least 1 inning between both teams, only 1 of them didn’t give up an earned run. Yesterday happened to be a game where practically no pitcher looked their best lol

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I’m glad you are objective with your son. Not every father does that in sports. We will always support our children but it’s alright to call it how you see it. Out of the 7 pitchers that logged at least 1 inning between both teams, only 1 of them didn’t give up an earned run. Yesterday happened to be a game where practically no pitcher looked their best lol
That DP that Kirby got in the 5th was HUGE!

He's an amateur. I'll just leave this here....
We all have predictions that are correct and incorrect…it’s the reactionary complaints mid game that show who’s too emotional. When it makes an adult feel better to take to a chat board to complain and criticize college athletes, it speaks for itself.

The Vols keep bringing the heat. In the end, this team is really good. Some folks haven’t learned that baseball is a nine inning game and that baseball is a game of failure. Chill is not in their vocabulary. Chicken little is very much alive in our forum. Proud of these boys and their accomplishments in a very rugged conference.

VN Store

Back