The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Series Thread (Fri. April 19 6:30PM EST) (Sat. April 20 2PM EST) (Sun. April 21 1PM EST) (All games on SECNET+)

Started with Tears in RF, Ensley in CF. I believe Peebles batted for Ensley, moved in as C in place of Stark, at which point KT moved to CF and Bargo came in (technically for Stark) and played RF. Later, Backus came in and played CF and then KT moved back to RF.

Funniest part was the announcer referred to at least 3 different players as Tears who were very obviously not KT 🤣
Bingo
Colby Backus moved to CF and Tears slid over to RF to spell Bargo
With Antigua also getting in for defense in the 9th I believe we saw every semi regular position player we have except for Robin enter this game!

Reading all of the comments from the game today…my goodness your takes couldn’t have been more wrong.
He's an amateur. I'll just leave this here....
Hate saying it but the Kats have the better pitching and their team fits that ballpark perfectly. They get the sweep.

MY GOD WHAT A GAME!!! This was intense. Just finished watching replay. Turned off social media because of work. Up and down all day. What about Christian Moore man. Pitching was suspect but I really liked Kirby. Did what he needed. Kentucky is tough as hell.

Go vols. I may watch this game again. Number one team in the country let’s go vols!

MY GOD WHAT A GAME!!! This was intense. Just finished watching replay. Turned off social media because of work. Up and down all day. What about Christian Moore man. Pitching was suspect but I really liked Kirby. Did what he needed. Kentucky is tough as hell.

Go vols. I may watch this game again. Number one team in the country let’s go vols!

Haha, you are living up to your screen name! Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Can’t cross the line, though. They’ve done well managing the line the last two years. The problem being, the ncaa points of emphasis were directly directed at their behavior.

**** the NCAA, with all due respect.

MLB adopted a lot of what 22 Tennessee started. Double celebration dances, home run props, and overall attitude exploded in the MLB after our run. Bryce Harper’s dad literally converted his son into a Tennessee fan because he saw a lot of himself in Drew Gilbert.

Not to mention ratings exploded for college baseball because everyone loved to hate us. I can’t remember a year before or since when more people in general on the internet were talking about college baseball, and 90% of that conversation was us.

Baseball traditionalists are what has been killing the sport. The retarded rule changes they’ve made to “speed up the game” aren’t the problem. Them making damn sure no one can have a personality on the field is the problem.

In our sport, you’re ejected for looking at someone the wrong way but this is every other American sport. It’s obvious why kids are bored of baseball.

Not my kids best outing but bats kept us in it.
When you have a lead to work with you're told: Whatever you do, don't walk anyone. Throw strikes and let the chips fall as they may. Solo homers don't beat ya. And they didn't. But if he had walked people right before the homers, different story. He didn't relinquish the lead it the end, and thats ALL that counts. He did a great job out there.

When you have a lead to work with you're told: Whatever you do, don't walk anyone. Throw strikes and let the chips fall as they may. Solo homers don't beat ya. And they didn't. But if he had walked people right before the homers, different story. He didn't relinquish the lead it the end, and thats ALL that counts. He did a great job out there.
Ben. Ben Dover. 😉

VN Store

Back