The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:15 pm ET, ESPN2

Another "must win" won...all the "concerned" posters need to get a nights rest and come back fresh for Worryfest Vandy 2015. :w00t:

Nahh, we'll just run up the middle a bunch again and get field goals, get the win, and it'll be awesome... Everyone will get a participation trophy and we'll then go to the SEC Championship game... wait.... but we'll still get a participation trophy right??

Nahh, we'll just run up the middle a bunch again and get field goals, get the win, and it'll be awesome... Everyone will get a participation trophy and we'll then go to the SEC Championship game... wait.... but we'll still get a participation trophy right??

Glad I don't have this attitude anymore.

Reactions: 8 people

What's the big deal as long as UT wins? Isn't that pretty much the point? There are no style points awarded

Reactions: 2 people

I bet you win at every game you play. Video games bore you cause you beat them all the time. With your greatness you should go to Las Vegas because you win every time. These 18-22 yo's are STUDENT ATHLETES but of course you think they should be in the playoffs every year. There used to be only 10 teams in the SEC, then there was 12, now there are 14 and that makes it tougher

Crying? Who's crying? There was debate about whether or not Jones actually said it takes 6-7 years to build an SEC program based on his comments last week. McElroy just confirmed that Jones does indeed believe that's the case.

Right. You were just innocently putting that out there huh?

I hear you but you have to take into consideration the current situation within the SEC east this is a very good win, even if we only scored 1 td. WE BEAT AN SEC TEAM ON THE ROAD!

Reactions: 1 person
Just proud of the Vols tonight. I know I am one of the ones to be nitpicky and frustrated when we aren't beating the brakes off of a team we should, but we showed some guts tonight, especially on the Defensive end. Would like to see us finish off drives with 7 instead of 3, but we got some huge first downs on our final drive to eat up the clock and really close out the game. Great win tonight. Go Vols!!

What's the big deal as long as UT wins? Isn't that pretty much the point? There are no style points awarded

Exactly right and in 5 years or so when we look back at this season and label it the season Tennessee turned it around in football. We won't remember how we won these games we will just remember we won and that restarted the winning. Go Big Orange!

Does "participation trophy" translate to 8th win? Then yeah...we'll "get" it. :)

Probably a question for Deerpark but if anyone knows -- where can I buy jacket like Jones and some of the coaches were wearing tonight or are they just team issued ?

87 , 88, 89, 90 . I hope that clears up your numbers problem . It took awhile to find something to complain about, I see . Buck up little camper . We will lose another game eventually . Then you can tell us how you really feel . :cray:

Dobbs finished with 89 yrds passing.89 yrds! Go ahead sunshine pumpers! Explain that s**!.

We still have a very, very long way to go in the throw game. I think the offensive line had a good game. Dobbs is not going to consistently light teams up with his arm and this was a game where he wasn't needed. Conference win in the road in convincing fashion is good enough.

Dobbs finished with 89 yrds passing.89 yrds! Go ahead sunshine pumpers! Explain that s**!.

I got an explanation:

WE WON! what a sack of ****!

Do we have the best QB? No.
Are we on pace to win as many games in a season as we have in almost a decade? Yes.
Do we have a lot to improve on? Yes.
Do NegaVols go out of their way to find any bit of negativity during a win? Yes.
Does Dobbs have any eyebrows? No.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Our passing game is definitely concerning. No doubt about it. I'm really not sure why we don't get the ball to Wolf more often.

But how impressive is our run game considering everyone knows we aren't a threat to throw it down field?

Our passing game is definitely concerning. No doubt about it. I'm really not sure why we don't get the ball to Wolf more often.

But how impressive is our run game considering everyone knows we aren't a threat to throw it down field?

Yeah imagine how potent our running game would be if the defense had to play us honest. Well let's win against Vandy and hopefully make a Florida bowl.

Yeah imagine how potent our running game would be if the defense had to play us honest. Well let's win against Vandy and hopefully make a Florida bowl.

Yep.

Our offense can be hard to watch at times, but statistically we're much improved over last year.

VN Store

Back