The Official Tennessee @ Oklahoma Game Thread, 8:00pm ET, ABC

Last years o-line and this years Worley and Defense, we may just win this game. Too many sacks, dropped balls, blown coverages, and turnovers, but all in all, playing one of the best teams in the country, not so bad. Developed a run game a bit, defense played much more stingy, and Worley leaves alive and unhurt. I never really expected the Vols to win or honestly for the game to be as close as it was. So I'll take a healthy team and the bye week heading to Georgia.

Last years o-line and this years Worley and Defense, we may just win this game. Too many sacks, dropped balls, blown coverages, and turnovers, but all in all, playing one of the best teams in the country, not so bad. Developed a run game a bit, defense played much more stingy, and Worley leaves alive and unhurt. I never really expected the Vols to win or honestly for the game to be as close as it was. So I'll take a healthy team and the bye week heading to Georgia.

Yes. Healthy and bye week are good key words for this week. Plus Georgia can take their frustration out on someone else next week. If we battle like this in Athens, I will be happy and feel like a w is possible.

Game was fixed... No reason to ***** about ship you have no money in... That really paid....💰💰💰💰r we refs know what I mean

I am so glad we have Butch jones on the UT sideline .. Stupds has no class what so ever plus he is a good fit for Oklahoma .. :lolabove:

I would trade coaching staffs in a second.. I'd even throw in a blind poster from this fanbase(you)

I forgot about this. How is that coming along? Is everyone actually getting together and participating? Are there a lot of vol fans there?

I didn't get the opportunity to do anything after that post, but the Vol Walk - Oklahoma Edition was a huge hit. I'd say there were a few hundred fans that came out and showed the love as the team came in.

Overall, there was plenty of orange in the stadium tonight and we traveled very well. And were very polite guests and the Sooners were good hosts as well. And yes, we messed with their stripe the stadium thing pretty good lol

Reactions: 1 person
Three plays were huge and the lack of holding calls against OU were a big factor.

The missed fumble call.
The INT where Croom was out fought for the ball on a beautiful pass by worley.
The poor play call/decision by Worley on the other INT in the end zone returned for a TD.

In order to have a chance against a team like OK you have to reverse those three plays.

I said the same thing and agree totally. This is a great, simple post that hits the nail on the head. All our kids did the best they could last night and were up against OK and unfortunately the refs... If those three plays/series of plays ended up going the way they should have, its scary to think that this game quite possibly could have been a 7 point difference in the final minutes....
Someone better stand Croom in front of that auto-pass machine all week, every day, and just hammer him with balls...

can someone please tell
me why North was never targeted on the 2 INT THROWS?

first one goes to their best DB vs Croom who has always dropped passes.

2nd one was a disaster. throw a fade in the corner to North. if its picked, they wont run it back at least.

VN Store

Back