The Official Tennessee @ Oklahoma Game Thread, 8:00pm ET, ABC

I saw this posted on the SECRant and some UGA fan was saying how AJ should be flagged when he does stuff like this

wtf?

Man that Vandy Coach looks like a deer in headlights. And he also burned that freshman QB redshirt today. Hope they keep him for a long time

1554398_10204776635321299_384356515777409503_n.jpg

Reactions: 20 people
As a marine friend once said "Give 'em hell boys". I hope to see 4 quarters of smash mouth football like the Georgia game! That would wake up ESPN and the whole nation to us!

-Made it home from the field six days early (wasn't slated back till the 17th).
-I have a substantial quantity of ice-cold beer in the fridge.
-The game is being televised on AFN over here (I don't have to look for a stream!!!)

-the game comes on at 0200. Oh, well.......I'll be a little tired on Sunday, no big deal.

Reactions: 4 people
I am pretty irritated that the band is not making the trip. I would understand if we were going to Memphis or a school like that, but we are going to Oklahoma. Our boys need all the support they can get.

I'm disappointed in that too,some more of Harts handiwork ? the Pride of the Southland Marching Band should be there,to play them Sooners some Rocky Top

this is like the 5th time or so i watched this

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...icial-tennessee-oklahoma-game-thread-8-a.html

We lose so long as we play hard. We know the odds are against us and there is nothing positive that can come from us ranting and raving. Who's with me?

VN Store

Back