The Official Tennessee vs. #20 Missouri Game Thread, 7:30pm ET, ESPN

I used to think there was nothing worse than Florida football and Kentucky basketball fans. As well as Vanderbilt and Memphis fans due to their proximity to us which added an element to the hatred between the programs. But Missouri, wtf?

I've never seen a bigger board of entitled fans talking s***. They call us UTjr. and say stuff like like our program is nothing and they remember it when it used to be something. Who the f are these people and why do they feel so entitled? They've never won dick in anything, that includes the SEC. They should let us know when they win an SEC championship, let alone a National Championship. They should be so proud of being the runner up in the East last season over the likes of South Carolina and Vanderbilt who had the best overall records behind Missouri. You know the East is bad when Florida, Georgia and Tennessee are all 3 behind the likes of South Carolina and Vanderbilt. Not that South Carolina isn't a respectable program these days. Overall though, Fla, Ga and Tenn have always been the top dogs. When thosel 3 have a worse record than Vanderbilt in the same season and that's the year you(Mizzouri) win the East, you have nothing to brag about.

Hopefully Dobbs saw their s*** talk because they trashed him more than anyone. They laugh at the thought of him being any good and that they're going to embarrass him. Good luck with that.

They've beat us two years in a row. They're entitled to talk crap.

Entitlement... Maybe missing a bowl several years running and talking about how awesome our program is?

Let's go win tonight, and we'll move from 'entitlement' to "entitled" to talk some smack ourselves.

Reactions: 1 person
Three things I like:

1. Mizzou on back-to-back long road games.

2. Mizzou hasn't faced a mobile QB all year.

3. Mizzou defense ranked 24th, but four non-conference cupcakes and already playing UK & Vandy have helped to pad that number.

We just need to focus, win the penalty battle again, don't let them take advantage of us on special teams (see Mizzou-FL), and of course win the turnover battle.

Icing on the cake would be Barnett and D getting 5+ sacks/8+ TFL and Hurd over 150 APYs and Astro with 400 APYs.

Three things I like:

1. Mizzou on back-to-back long road games.

2. Mizzou hasn't faced a mobile QB all year.

3. Mizzou defense ranked 24th, but four non-conference cupcakes and already playing UK & Vandy have helped to pad that number.

We just need to focus, win the penalty battle again, don't let them take advantage of us on special teams (see Mizzou-FL), and of course win the turnover battle.

Icing on the cake would be Barnett and D getting 5+ sacks/8+ TFL and Hurd over 150 APYs and Astro with 400 APYs.

Which are all three reasons we are favored.

They've beat us two years in a row. They're entitled to talk crap.

Entitlement... Maybe missing a bowl several years running and talking about how awesome our program is?

Let's go win tonight, and we'll move from 'entitlement' to "entitled" to talk some smack ourselves.

Your missing the point. This is about being called UTjr, etc. Tennessee will be back. They are dissing a top ten program of all time. What is their history? What have they done that Vandy hasn't done the last two years? They are acting as if this will be the norm in the sec east every year. They will shat a brick in the upcoming years when we roll into town. Just forewarning.

Your missing the point. This is about being called UTjr, etc. Tennessee will be back. They are dissing a top ten program of all time. What is their history? What have they done that Vandy hasn't done the last two years? They are acting as if this will be the norm in the sec east every year. They will shat a brick in the upcoming years when we roll into town. Just forewarning.

Oh, I understand. But my point is that's what fanbases do, and it's up to UT to shut that down. UT's given them the right to talk smack the past two years. We're winless against them. I predict we change that tonight, and it'll make it that much sweeter for us, and that much more of a heartbreaker for their vocal local yokels.

:hi:

Oh, I understand. But my point is that's what fanbases do, and it's up to UT to shut that down. UT's given them the right to talk smack the past two years. We're winless against them. I predict we change that tonight, and it'll make it that much sweeter for us, and that much more of a heartbreaker for their vocal local yokels.

:hi:
Utjr has nothing to do with our on the field performance.

Well, I stand by my earlier post. The UT, fla, Uga teams are what made the east great. 5 years from now, Vandy, ky, Mizzou will be what makes it bad.

Well, I stand by my earlier post. The UT, fla, Uga teams are what made the east great. 5 years from now, Vandy, ky, Mizzou will be what makes it bad.

I agree. Though I have a feeling Mizzou will be the tallest little person among that group.

watching w carolina game and already kiffin has more mentions and screen time than both of the other coaches combined. :banghead2:

VN Store

Back