The Official Tennessee vs. #20 Missouri Game Thread, 7:30pm ET, ESPN

SIAP

10805693_736793213042649_1122271276936120064_n.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Have some smokey mountain moon shine to finish so I will have an excuse to go get more

Edits: I apologize now for any future post,please disregard any stupidity on my part

Reactions: 1 person
General Neyland's Game Maxims

1. The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.

2. Play for and make the breaks and when one comes your way - SCORE.

3. If at first the game - or the breaks - go against you, don't let up... put on more steam.

4. Protect our kickers, our QB, our lead and our ball game.

5. Ball, oskie, cover, block, cut and slice, pursue and gang tackle... for this is the WINNING EDGE.

6. Press the kicking game. Here is where the breaks are made.

7. Carry the fight to Missouri and keep it there for 60 minutes.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
Just picked the dogs up from daycare (I took them on a Saturday rather than spending time with them so they would be exhausted tonight and sleep during the game. I'm a horrible pet parent...) but as I was walking to my car there was a man standing next to it. He informed me he is from Missouri and his daughter was picking up her dog (for the same reason as me!) and he was excited about heading to a bar to watch it. Then he asked me kindly if I "wouldn't let my dogs attack him." I said I'd try, but no promises. Nice guy. Fun running in to opposing fans...when they aren't a-holes. Have fun tonight! Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
I'm a little nervous about this one myself. With the events that have happened this week, I just hope the guys can stay focused and step up to the challenge.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm a little nervous about this one myself. With the events that have happened this week, I just hope the guys can stay focused and step up to the challenge.

I was more nervous pre SCar game. These guys have confidence now, plus defense has something to prove without AJ out there, should be motivated.

VN Store

Back