The Official Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

We have to recruit better immediately to improve the program by 2020. Today's performance is a serious step back. How we lost is the issue. I agree with others now that UT is a laughingstock , especially after tonight. What good recruits are going to come to a program which is a joke ?
Then how did Ky turn it around?

Did anyone in their pessimistic mind ever think it’d be this bad?

I’d rather be bad and just get pummeled by the other team instead of believing we had a chance if we didn’t do everything possible to beat ourselves.

Then how did Ky turn it around?
Baby steps. How long has stoops been there?. He would have never lasted that long at TN with the results he's had at KY up to this year. (This year is not over yet either, but they do look legit this year.) The expectations at KY were low which allowed the toleration of baby steps.

Probably coaching and attitude. All I saw tonight was a defeatist attitude.
Completely agree. Sad part is, we won't see a difference until ALL Butch players leave. I would not be upset to see guys like Warrior, Bituli, and Kirkland go ahead and declare just to free up some time for Pruitts players.

I'm just glad that they found Jeremy Banks. I started a chain mail thing on the facebooks when I saw his pic on the milk carton at halftime. Must have been the likes and shares that finally got in the game.

Know what upsets me? I just saw Buchanan smiling after that loss while talking to a gator.

Shows me all I need to know. The players don't even care.
I’ll get roasted for this but our players are losers, I’d like to see every one of them gone. They are probably all great people and nothing against them at all as people, but as football players? I’m kind of tired of them embarrassing the institution.

Reactions: mccrackb
why do we always look like boys playing against men when we play anyone from a P5 school? are we using fake weights?
only eating salads? what the hell is going on? our team is made up of shrinking violets.

Watch the post game of any college game and you will see smiles on the faces of guys who lost when they talk to friends. You seriously have never noticed this?

Did they just set a new getting scored on record and turn the ball over like 7 times?

VN Store

Back