The Official Tennessee vs S. Miss Super Regional Game 1 Thread Sat. June 10 3PM EST ESPNU (Hattiesburg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all The Maui haters.. he’s hands down one of the best defensive SS you are going to find.. he’s also batting .304 which is no slouch either

I believe his .304 batting average is primarily based on their weak Tuesday schedule. His SEC average probably borders on the Mendoza Line. I agree his is a slick glove but we need bats.

Reactions: juleslovesorange
Baseball is a funny game as things change game to game. It’s so frustrating to see our guys struggle at the plate Vs lefties.

There always seems to be storyline when TN plays an important game and/or post season game.

Basketball - Vs Loyola Chicago
Baseball - coach is retiring
Football- I don’t know where to start.

Take game two and force game three.

Go Vols!
Football : Top quarterback for other team goes down, we lose a game to the second string quarterback.

Reactions: vol94
This is our time.. not weak minded players . These kids are steely eyed missle men. Basketball lacked mental prowess. We will win this and go to World Series . After watching that reset game, I am even more confident we advance to WS. Like our chances .
I'm going to spread your positive juju around my TV room right now.✌️

I believe his .304 batting average is primarily based on their weak Tuesday schedule. His SEC average probably borders on the Mendoza Line. I agree his is a slick glove but we need bats.
I agree with you, so I went and just took a peek…Maui is SEC competition alone is hitting .291, surprisingly…the issue is that he struck out in 40% of his at bats. FORTY. FOUR. ZERO.

I'm going to spread your positive juju around my TV room right now.✌️
The thing that stinks is remembering all the crap Tony went through to get the kid here.
Hopefully next season he takes three leaps forward and becomes a leader most were expecting him to be.

Reactions: vol94
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back