The Official Tennessee vs S. Miss Super Regional Game 1 Thread Sat. June 10 3PM EST ESPNU (Hattiesburg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, if by some chance we jump on him big time early, they may keep him in longer to save arms for the rubber match. It’s time for our talented and experienced guys to step up like we need and expect. Need Moore, Burke, Ahuna, Merritt, Dickey all putting this on their shoulders.
Need Dolly to be sharp.
If he goes 100 pitches, 70 need to be Heat.

Reactions: vol94
I am not worried about what their coach is willing to do… not worried about what their stadium looks like. Our job is to win games wherever they are played. We are there now… our back is against the wall… I just hope our team is able to dig down and then crush them this game and then come back on Monday all evened up. This is a matter of who wants it more now… we need Dolly to throw the best game of his season right here and embarrass them at home.

Their ace is Captain America.

OIP.D_r-KlJRMSmUiqLA5GH5vQHaE8

We couldn't hit Dolly Partin in that last game. Time to grow a pair, or come on home.

Let’s go Volnation. Let’s all BE positive throughout the game, regardless. We are TN fans who love our university. Win or lose, I will always love my alma mater which is why I am very passionate about TN athletics. Win or lose, I’ve enjoyed the game threads. Let’s hope there is one more tomorrow!

GO VOLS!

Somebody tell the boys we ain't playing the high dollar Tennessee Tech Eagles.

FIG-bnJXMAUOnoW.jpg

This is a bunch of chicken hawks from the 52nd best educated state in the country

Vols don’t need to over swing. Just swing. Most of TN bombs at Lindsey Nelson would be out of this park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back