The quest for 6...

Charlotte is a win
Vandy has moved from “can win” to “should win”

The other three are “can win”

We need 3 more wins to become bowl eligible with South Carolina,Charlotte,Vandy,Kentucky,and Missouri left.

As of right now I like our chances.

The only game I have no idea about is Mizzou. They could drop 60 points or they could drop a dud. I really think that we win vs Vandy, USC, Charlotte, and Kentucky. UK is in the middle of a somewhat big stretch. And we get them right after UGA. I am really looking forward to our "second half" of the season.

We should be Vandy and it's time to right that ship. USC hasn't been as sharp so there is a chance. KY is run only you play 8 in the box and see if their QB can beat you throwing because I don't think he has shown he can. Mizz who knows. Maybe they should take the orange dog up there and put it on our sidelines for that game.

Reactions: TrentVol
I think 3 wins is definitely attainable. We have Charlotte, and Vandy and Kentucky both looked like gutter trash tonight. We have Kentucky in Neyland, so that helps.
South Carolina is a question mark. Muschamp despises us, they had a bye game today, and it is on the road. The series has been close for years. Toss up.
I'm not sure we can keep on pace with Mizzou given our offensive issues.
We have a chance to win each of our remaining games. I don't think we will, but I think we win 3 or 4. It is critical we get to any bowl game, we desperately need the extra practices. I don't care who we beat to get there.
Well, I lied a little. I'd love to curb stomp South Carolina. I can't stand that smug prick Muschamp.

How many times have we lost to gutter trash team? Horrible Florida team, etc?

We should be Vandy and it's time to right that ship. USC hasn't been as sharp so there is a chance. KY is run only you play 8 in the box and see if their QB can beat you throwing because I don't think he has shown he can. Mizz who knows. Maybe they should take the orange dog up there and put it on our sidelines for that game.
"We should be (sic) Vandy." You just penned the football team's new slogan. Fine job.

Reactions: TrentVol

VN Store

Back