This one is not on Jones

It's on the lack of leadership in the locker room, the lack of fortitude, lack of focus, lack of will to overcome the pity party this liberal society has created to get past the Florida loss.

We just got out rushed and only won by 4 points at home to one of the worst teams in all of FBS. The talent level isn't even close they have a bunch of kids not even on recruiting ranking boards "0" stars that brought it today. Pathetic.

I think Bunch jones is our guy but let's face it we don't have it anymore. This isn't the 90s when we had the best facilities around. Everyone has caught us and passed us. We never put away teams we should and it isn't just this year at the last 10 years.

Call me a negavol call me what you want but it's reality and if you don't realize that a team that shouldn't even be playing at the FBS level almost beat is We can't fix you. God mount union would prob come give us a game.[/Q
This was a trap game, between 2 of our most bitter rivals. The " liberal society" has as much to do with it as Lesbians causing hurricanes.

Op is absolutely right. This is not on Butch at all. This is all the liberals' fault. Thanks, Obama!

It's on the lack of leadership in the locker room, the lack of fortitude, lack of focus, lack of will to overcome the pity party this liberal society has created to get past the Florida loss.

We just got out rushed and only won by 4 points at home to one of the worst teams in all of FBS. The talent level isn't even close they have a bunch of kids not even on recruiting ranking boards "0" stars that brought it today. Pathetic.

I think Bunch jones is our guy but let's face it we don't have it anymore. This isn't the 90s when we had the best facilities around. Everyone has caught us and passed us. We never put away teams we should and it isn't just this year at the last 10 years.

Call me a negavol call me what you want but it's reality and if you don't realize that a team that shouldn't even be playing at the FBS level almost beat is We can't fix you. God mount union would prob come give us a game.

This all squarely on coach even if you want to point of lack of leadership he is suppose to foster that......defense sucks and losing deboord was huge. Dobbs masked alot of things. Frankly u see why Malone left early for draft. When have major staff turnover see dooley......and people leaving early when really could use extra year.....the writing is on the wall

Call me a negavol call me what you want but it's reality and if you don't realize that a team that shouldn't even be playing at the FBS level almost beat is We can't fix you. God mount union would prob come give us a game.

lol

Attachments

• 15622611_10208688330307112_3890606605463060373_n.jpg
    15622611_10208688330307112_3890606605463060373_n.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2
I'm starting to wonder if Butch is such a great recruiter simply because he spends all of his time focusing on that, and none of his time on the actual players he has. Today was embarrassing. Anyone who can't see that is intentionally blinding themselves to the reality of the situation we're in. I'm not one for saying who is or is not a fan, but at this point, if you still think Butch is the answer, I question your fanhood.

A good coach would have had his team ready to play... I will say this though, he can redeem himself next week. We will see what happens.

Hey James where you from?

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:
AEevfZV.gifv

Last edited:
OMG-not on jones, are you F*&^()* Kidding??? This must be a joke, just to get a rise out of anyone that watched the game.:eek:

All of the things you just listed are a direct reflection on this joke of a coach and staff we have.

New posting requirement

Attachments

• E9320B85-6A5E-441D-AA85-61823D9510D3.jpeg
    E9320B85-6A5E-441D-AA85-61823D9510D3.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 152
If you can't blow out umass in year 5 you are not going to win the sec and forget about a national championship

Freak and Admins, please make sure this post isn't from account registered to Butch.Jones@utk.edu

Lack of leadership due to the lack of coaching on the field.. he(Jones) is not an sec caliber play caller or head coach.

VN Store

Back