This one is not on Jones

It's on the lack of leadership in the locker room, the lack of fortitude, lack of focus, lack of will to overcome the pity party this liberal society has created to get past the Florida loss.

We just got out rushed and only won by 4 points at home to one of the worst teams in all of FBS. The talent level isn't even close they have a bunch of kids not even on recruiting ranking boards "0" stars that brought it today. Pathetic.

I think Bunch jones is our guy but let's face it we don't have it anymore. This isn't the 90s when we had the best facilities around. Everyone has caught us and passed us. We never put away teams we should and it isn't just this year at the last 10 years.

Call me a negavol call me what you want but it's reality and if you don't realize that a team that shouldn't even be playing at the FBS level almost beat is We can't fix you. God mount union would prob come give us a game.

Did you just blame our crappy team on Obama?

This is amazing.

It's on the lack of leadership in the locker room, the lack of fortitude, lack of focus, lack of will to overcome the pity party this liberal society has created to get past the Florida loss.

We just got out rushed and only won by 4 points at home to one of the worst teams in all of FBS. The talent level isn't even close they have a bunch of kids not even on recruiting ranking boards "0" stars that brought it today. Pathetic.

I think Bunch jones is our guy but let's face it we don't have it anymore. This isn't the 90s when we had the best facilities around. Everyone has caught us and passed us. We never put away teams we should and it isn't just this year at the last 10 years.

Call me a negavol call me what you want but it's reality and if you don't realize that a team that shouldn't even be playing at the FBS level almost beat is We can't fix you. God mount union would prob come give us a game.

I listened to the game while I was mowing and said the very same thing to myself. They have NO leaders on either side of the ball.
Had Berry not crushed their QB they may have beaten the Vols.
It sounded like the Oline needs to be kicked in the behind every five minutes until next Saturday

Usually this would be hyperbole but I think the players could actually coach themselves and do a better job than this staff. It's beyond pathetic the coaching perormance we're seeing.

They'll be coming out of the woodwork between now and next Saturday. It's already begun.

I didn't watch, but listened to it while I was mowing.
I pictured complacency, lack of effort and lethargy.
How much worse than this was it actually?

I listened to the game while I was mowing and said the very same thing to myself. They have NO leaders on either side of the ball.
Had Berry not crushed their QB they may have beaten the Vols.
It sounded like the Oline needs to be kicked in the behind every five minutes until next Saturday

We have highly rated guys on the OL yet still cannot get consistent play from them. Wells seems equally as bad as Mahoney. Just a better recruiter.

VN Store

Back