Those of you Butt Hurt over the loss

What did you expect? Butch Jones wasn't fired because we have a team that can be fixed in 1 week. It's like you can't help yourselves from going all redneck over a loss. Newsflash we suck.

A loss

No sh!t Sherlock

No one is going all redneck tardcake

News flash, we know

Reactions: 1 person
With a loss next week to Vandy, team 121 will officially go down as the worst team in UT history, think about that for a moment......still think Gruden is coming?:)

Not butthurt about the loss. Butthurt about how long it's going to take to repair this disaster.

Tennessee played much better than I thought. Calloway could have cost us a win. Defense played pretty good considering who we were playing. Offense was pathetic as usual, especially with our horrid OL play.

I honestly didnt think we would score on LSU. Or if we did, maybe it was a late garbage TD or FG. I also figured LSU would score at least 40.

What did you expect? Butch Jones wasn't fired because we have a team that can be fixed in 1 week. It's like you can't help yourselves from going all redneck over a loss. Newsflash we suck.

Cool story bro. Please tell it again.

We've been butthurt since the SC loss last year.

I'm surprised anyone would be butt hurt at this point. I went numb after the Georgia game. I still get happy for success but the fails are just the status quo. This is a lost season and has been for a while. With all the injuries the team did better than I expected honestly. It was nice to see some fire from the defense.

We'll see what new coaching brings next year. I'm really still watching just to support the seniors and the players in general. As painful as this season has been for us fans, it must be torture for them. Here's hoping the AD makes a good hire.

Reactions: 3 people
With a loss next week to Vandy, team 121 will officially go down as the worst team in UT history, think about that for a moment......still think Gruden is coming?:)

I have heard all year it's the coach...and me, glad he is gone, but this team OMG they just never show up!!!!

I have heard all year it's the coach...and me, glad he is gone, but this team OMG they just never show up!!!!

.....The D would like a word with you. If you talk to Nigel Warrior, make sure there isn't a helmet nearby.

Accepting attitudes like this within UTAD leadership have us where we are at now.

We are what Sewanee was to the SEC in the 1930s. We are Tulane in the 1960s. We are Vanderbilt in the 1990s.

We are essentially the Kansas of this conference in football.

If that floats your boat, then you simply cannot be helped.

Perhaps you wanted Butch to get another year to turn things around. Sure reads like it.

Yeah but we set a record for # of screen passes in a game that made Butch very proud of his offense. #GoVols

Not butthurt about the loss. Butthurt about how long it's going to take to repair this disaster.

You've got that right. This is going to play out to where we will be in worse shape than we were after Dooley left.

Butch was masked as the con man he is because of a few key players the past couple years. Now we are going to see just how bad Jones ran the program into the ground and mismanaged it with his cult of personality.

VN Store

Back