• 3. Not Sure Yet

Votes: 260 33.8%
  • 4. Displeased

Votes: 38 4.9%
  • 5. Very Displeased

Votes: 28 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish people will quit complaining and at least give the lady a chance. Tennessee is not the destination that it once was. We are not among the elite programs anymore and we need to accept that. No Final Fours, no Elite Eights, very few big wins and very few elite recruits that have come in years. Let her at least try to build her program up. I personally wanted the Jackson State coach, but I'm not going to be so negative towards the new hire when she's trying to lead the program I want to succeed. Come on and welcome her with support.

I wish people will quit complaining and at least give the lady a chance. Tennessee is not the destination that it once was. We are not among the elite programs anymore and we need to accept that. No Final Fours, no Elite Eights, very few big wins and very few elite recruits that have come in years. Let her at least try to build her program up. I personally wanted the Jackson State coach, but I'm not going to be so negative towards the new hire when she's trying to lead the program I want to succeed. Come on and welcome her with support.
See appears to be a great coach based on her record. Now she just needs to be a great recruiter and I think we have a grandslam.

You don’t have a freaking clue what is going to happen, but it will probably be better for everyone if you do sale your tickets. Good grief
First of all, it's sell not sale. Secondly we were high school coaches in Indiana and we do have a clue about iconic programs. What makes you think this coach can recruit at a high level?

7 season tickets available section 119 row 11. A swing for the fences turns out to be a popup to the catcher. What a major disappointment.
Several questions.
1. Are you just mad Kellie was fired?
2. How do you know Caldwell is not a great hire?
3. Were you not going to be happy unless a former LV was hired?
4. If you really sale your tickets, which I doubt happens, what are you going to do when the LVs win under Caldwell?

VN Store

Back