• 3. Not Sure Yet

Votes: 260 33.8%
  • 4. Displeased

Votes: 38 4.9%
  • 5. Very Displeased

Votes: 28 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The "Jon" problem had been ongoing. It was nothing new and most in the AD knew it. He was a hinderance to the program and to Kellie. I do not believe he was Kellie's main problem -- she just wasn't a great coach and couldn't recruit well enough to be competitive. I also wonder if Danny White had approached her about changing up Jon's position over the last couple of seasons when he saw a pattern set in of undiscplined play, subpar recruiting and other team mishandlings? Most of us will never know. And Kellie was in a lose-lose situation with her coaching ability AND her husband being her right-hand man. Ultimately, I don't believe if Kellie would've reassigned Jon (or any other angle to make it seem like a good move for their family, etc) would've made a difference. She just wasn't getting the job done. My bigger question now as the firing settles in is: why couldn't Sam Williams haul in the recruits???
Because Jon, incompetent buffoon that he is, was sabotaging the recruiting efforts buy hanging around the recruits while picking his nose and doing imitations of Barney Fife. It was all Jon's fault, no matter what anyone says to the contrary. How dare him be allowed to go anywhere near Kellie's program!!

Because Jon, incompetent buffoon that he is, was sabotaging the recruiting efforts buy hanging around the recruits while picking his nose and doing imitations of Barney Fife. It was all Jon's fault, no matter what anyone says to the contrary. How dare him be allowed to go anywhere near Kellie's program!!
…damn nose pickers…

VN Store

Back