Multiple fourth down stops
Multiple sacks
Pressure all night
Held Clemson to numerous field goal attempts
The most aggressive DC in the sec

And we have far more defensive talent coming in next year than we have now

Edit: add multiple turnovers

Last edited:
Gotta say. I had my qualms with the first half, but they made adjustments and played very good in the 2nd half. I'll eat my crow for now. Next year has to be better though.

Dumb statement is dumb.
Oh really? Our defense has been horrendous all year. They weren’t even that great tonight numerous missed field goals and got pushed down the field at will. Awful against several teams this season. Martinez and the DBs have been horrific all year as well. Both need to go

Reactions: WhiteKnightMod
Oh really? Our defense has been horrendous all year. They weren’t even that great tonight numerous missed field goals and got pushed down the field at will. Awful against several teams this season. Martinez and the DBs have been horrific all year as well. Both need to go

Lol horrendous? Wth are you talking about. Top 25 in yards allowed per play. Top 30 in 3rd down %.

The dbs are horrific because we have the second lowest amount of talent in the sec in the secondary (only Vandy has less 4* DBs)

We win and you still manage to b*tch

Never change man

Lol horrendous? Wth are you talking about. Top 25 in yards allowed per play. Top 30 in 3rd down %.

The dbs are horrific because we have the second lowest amount of talent in the sec in the secondary (only Vandy has less 4* DBs)
Horrendous against Florida, horrendous against Alabama, horrendous against USCjr. Our offense masked how awful our defense was this season without our offense being prolific as it was all those games I mentioned would have been easy losses.

Multiple fourth down stops
Multiple sacks
Pressure all night
Held our Clemson to numerous field goal attempts
The most aggressive DC in the sec

And we have far more defensive talent coming in next year than we have now

Edit: add multiple turnovers

Hard to have any real complaints after that overall defensive effort against a very good Clemson team. Once the talent upgrades, something special could be brewing.

Horrendous against Florida, horrendous against Alabama, horrendous against USCjr. Our offense masked how awful our defense was this season without our offense being prolific as it was all those games I mentioned would have been easy losses.

Lol you just ignored everything I said. The only team with less 4* DBs than us is Vandy. We are 13/14 in the SEC.

VN Store

Back