'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

Boo on Instalive with big John Campbell and Seaton right now. Boo telling Seaton he at home, while could be bowling.

Edit: He just said my QB has 3 more years, while yours only has 1. Campbell telling him how cold it is is CO and that Seaton going to hate it. Told him it is 65 in Knoxville right now lol. Boys still recruiting.

Per those comments Tyler Baron joined the call in TN gear.
He joined with a Tennessee hat on but told everyone on the call at the time that he was a free agent but did at one time respond to Campbell saying he would be back by saying “cant tell them know my plan”

Boo on Instalive with big John Campbell and Seaton right now. Boo telling Seaton he at home, while could be bowling.

Edit: He just said my QB has 3 more years, while yours only has 1. Campbell telling him how cold it is is CO and that Seaton going to hate it. Told him it is 65 in Knoxville right now lol. Boys still recruiting.
Any person using their frontal lobe, who uses true, let me back off that. Anyone with ANY cognitive ability can see where the Deion thing is headed. Alll the distractions aside....It is and has always been about Deion. It isnt even about Shadeur,
not for one second. It isnt about CO, or a team.

History teaches us about the future. Deion will either chew through people until their all gone, and lose badly. Or, he will fight, curse, lie, cheat whatever to win. I dont doubt his competitive drive.

Science and observation show us that if someone in a toyota camry drives the speed limit 65MPH in the middle lane, are statistically more likely to arrive to a destination faster than the flashy car weaving in and out of traffic breaking the speed limit. They greaten the chances of a wreck, car issues, or getting stuck behind a slower driver.

My point is this. After all those distractions, and flash in pan are over. The one thing that remains to Deion, is Deion. When dealing with a guy like that, he will chew you up and spit you out. If he loses he will play victim, perfectly. If he wins, all credit goes to...Deion. Colorado has only always been a stepping stone to whatever next flashy thing he can do to make him look better.

Just like the sports car driving wrecklessly down highway he may get there first. He also may total the car. But he will always come out smelling like a rose covered turd.

Any person using their frontal lobe, who uses true, let me back off that. Anyone with ANY cognitive ability can see where the Deion thing is headed. Alll the distractions aside....It is and has always been about Deion. It isnt even about Shadeur,

History teaches us about the future. Deion will either chew through people until their all gone, and lose badly. Or, he will fight, curse, lie, cheat whatever to win. I dont doubt his competitive drive.

Science and observation show us that if someone in a toyota camry drives the speed limit 65MPH in the middle lane, are statistically more likely to arrive to a destination faster than the flashy car weaving in and out of traffic breaking the speed limit. They greaten the chances of a wreck, car issues, or getting stuck behind a slower driver.

My point is this. After all those distractions, and flash in pan are over. The one thing that remains to Deion, is Deion. When dealing with a guy like that, he will chew you up and spit you out. If he loses he will play victim, perfectly. If he wins, all credit goes to...Deion. Colorado has only always been a stepping stone to whatever next flashy thing he can do to make him look better.

Just like the sports car driving wrecklessly down highway he may get there first. He also may total the car. But he will always come out smelling like a rose covered turd.
But does all that you said get Seaton to flip?

JK, I do totally agree with you, good stuff, and spot on-- Deon won't be at CO for long, he's either gonna sneak out the back door in failure or just get enough of a taste of success and will stampede through the front door, stepping on everyone in his path.

Remember he's keeping receipts. You should know that you are on that list now.

Reactions: butchna

Agree with everything you said except the Camry part. I beat Camry's all day every day.

Lots of coaches are all about themselves. I know this bc lots of people are all about themselves.

Lots of coaches are all about themselves. I know this bc lots of people are all about themselves.
cmon marco, american society lauds it, puts success on a pedal stool, and gives power to the wealthiest people. of course people are about themselves. its a human impediment, as old as time. yet we have grace, further free will.

Elsewhere, at the prep level, Boo Carter and Marcus Goree will do a signing day type send off on Friday at Bradley Central before joining the Vols this weekend for bowl practices to jumpstart their careers at Tennessee. Colorado made a real run at Carter this week but he is set to start practice on Saturday in Knoxville.
-VQ

He is European. Leave him alone.

ef886ea5-5fbb-4e7f-a95a-b5b305e4a983_text.gif

VN Store

Back