Tony Basilio Tweet

If the tweet I posted is accurate and Holly is not being let go, then it looks like 4 starters are gone...with only Stepford Mimi staying. If this is the case, I wonder what that does to recruiting?

Even if Jordan Horston is all that, she's not replacing the 40 points that they will lose from the departing backcourt players.

Who are the 4 ?

Phil could create a new position like Women's Athletics Head Equipment Manager which would be perfect for Holly Warlick

UTAD has managed to keep Joan Cronin around all these years with dignity. No reason they can't do the same for HW. For her years of service to the school, she deserves a respectful exit from the head coaching position, but it doesn't mean she has to be cast out into the desert. It's time for her to go, but UTAD can show prospective coaches and students how it can be done gracefully. Hopefully that's what Fulmer is trying to accomplish.

So, there are 2 players transferring because they don't want her to be let go? I am sorry to ask so many questions, but this thing is all over the place.

Reactions: OrangenSC
If Holly stays then I hope for a losing season and then there will be a new women's head basketball coach in 2020-2021
Why would you not hope for a national championship if she stays ? I understand that people think she has under performed but the program and her job would be saved and that would not be bad....if she is staying anyway, hope for the best...not the worse.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Amanda Butler proved that at Clemson.
Been proven throughout the history of the sport. When Summitt was building up our program, Texas, USC, VCU and Louisiana Tech were the established programs. Connecticut, Baylor, Notre Dame et al weren’t a blip on the screen. Where’d Mississippi State come from? Hire the right coach.

Why would you not hope for a national championship if she stays ? I understand that people think she has under performed but the program and her job would be saved and that would not be bad....if she is staying anyway, hope for the best...not the worse.
There is no chance whatsoever for anything resembling the best with Holly Warlick as Tennessee women's basketball coach

Which starters do you think that would be? Cheridene and Meme graduate, so that leaves a pool of Evina, Rennia and Mimi. I could see Mimi leaving in protest of Holly's dismissal, but can't imagine Evina or Rennia being in her corner...especially Evina.

KK started several games, and I think Massengill started once or twice. Frankly I'm not too worried about it, especially if Westbrook and Davis stick around. A good coach could build a really good team around those two...

Reactions: glv98
Uh Oh! Starting to look like the football board!! My cousins brothers nephews uncle knows one of the Fed Ex guys that deliver to UT and he said there are rumors that Kim Mulkey was seen at the Mall this morning!
In her underwear! ( chuckle)

Uh Oh! Starting to look like the football board!! My cousins brothers nephews uncle knows one of the Fed Ex guys that deliver to UT and he said there are rumors that Kim Mulkey was seen at the Mall this morning!
Prolly gonna buy it...and move it to Waco.

UTAD has managed to keep Joan Cronin around all these years with dignity. No reason they can't do the same for HW. For her years of service to the school, she deserves a respectful exit from the head coaching position, but it doesn't mean she has to be cast out into the desert. It's time for her to go, but UTAD can show prospective coaches and students how it can be done gracefully. Hopefully that's what Fulmer is trying to accomplish.
No

VN Store

Back