'24 Transfer Portal

Siap

As a graduate student in 2023, Correll made 10 starts before suffering a season-ending concussion against Clemson. Correll helped pave the way for Notre Dame’s run game to average 5.3 yards per carry this fall, which ranks No. 7 in program history.

Player Thread.

It's not about the program or system. It's about playing time. Transfers don't move to be part of a culture or to be backups....especially QBs. Unless they're chasing a dollar, transfers are moving because they aren't getting on the field. The QB room at UT with Hooker, Milton, Nico, and now Merklinger hasn't looked all that inviting for several seasons now. Not sure why this is so hard to understand.
I am not talking about when Hooker was here I am talking about this off season. Our QB room has a RS FR with limited playing time that no one really knows if he is the guy or not, a true freshman and a walk-on. You can’t tell me one of these portal guys aren’t thinking they can come in here and win the job if CJH tells them there will an open competition. We may have to agree to disagree but that is my opinion.

VN Store

Back