Tyler Baron to Louisville?

I have no idea why or even IF this happened BUT Ole Miss had so many transfers that were needing paid…the money (especially if you’re Ole Miss) probably ran out🤷‍♂️. Now that is CLEARLY a guess…and probably a highly uneducated one to boot. Louisville definitely could use some help.

I really don't get it a local guy could have had all kinds of great Knoxville/Tennessee connections and you go to another City you're last year. Louisville will be like me on 1-year players we hardly knew you I think leaving a program can burn some valuable bridges because I just don't think he's an NFLer and not sure of his major but never helps to burn those bridges.

I really don't get it a local guy could have had all kinds of great Knoxville/Tennessee connections and you go to another City you're last year. Louisville will be like me on 1-year players we hardly knew you I think leaving a program can burn some valuable bridges because I just don't think he's an NFLer and not sure of his major but never helps to burn those bridges.
IIRC didn’t TB threat this last year? Not sure why one would do that either. From my vantage point it appears extremely unwise at best.

Have fun playing Division II Ball Tyler

giphy.gif

I feel bad if we forced him out… we have better athletes behind him…

I have no idea why or even IF this happened BUT Ole Miss had so many transfers that were needing paid…the money (especially if you’re Ole Miss) probably ran out🤷‍♂️. Now that is CLEARLY a guess…and probably a highly uneducated one to boot. Louisville definitely could use some help.
I would say you are right, but they were doing this fancy talk to these young impressionable guys and talking fast and throwing numbers at them and pushing papers up for them to sign. Then when the dust settled and they got somebody smart to look at what they signed, they realized they had been Kiffened. The rubber just never hit the road.

Reactions: mickey1969

VN Store

Back