Tyler Baron to Louisville?

Tyler is listed on Louisville's football roster.

Louisville football roster
We’ll see what happens with Baron but him still being on their roster doesn’t mean anything. Elijah Herring is still listed on our roster and he’s in the portal. I doubt they will change that until after they officially transfer out.

I’d take him back on the cheap. Can never have too much DL depth. But it won’t happen. Curious to see if he ends up back in the SEC though.
No way no how. We've got a great DL room now. It's arguably the strongest position on the team. No reason at all to risk bringing him back. If memory serves, he was looking to leave for 2 years. Obviously, he didn't want to be at UT. Can't imagine why we'd want to go down that road again.

Nothing says they can't require certain appearances at certain places on certain dates.
That is the big hangup for some of these guys they don't want to have to do the appearances and such that come along with it all. Or miss some and then their check is short etc...

It's my understanding that the U of L NIL checks aint cashing.

UF and USC have had the same issues at times. Players are getting lured in with these big NIL deals. Collectives are over-promising and aren't following through on their end. Then the school blames tries to act innocent like they have no control over it, although they literally used it as a tool for recruiting that player, even if it was indirectly.

Reactions: BDP!
He is young. Young folks need to explore and learn. If he wants back in, and there's room; then Rodney might a well coach him into the League as anybody. As for his NIL, that just has to be worked out in mutually agreeable terms.
Tyre West has already took his spot. Save that NIL money for someone who can contribute next year

VN Store

Back