UF looks to spoil TN's season

How about this, UT will spoil the win streak FL has.. GoVols

We have spoiled the gators by being so nice to them. Poor coaching and poor player execution, way too nice.

#120 is the start of our Dynasty Football Program. It don't matter where you start, but it does matter when you start.

Reactions: 2 people
All things come to an end. Oh bucktooth pulled a rabbit out of his azz last year. The lizards will be grilled on Rocky Top this year.

You and LW say the same thing ever year.

FWIW, I think you win this year. Ironically, this may the the year where Florida starts slow and gets better as the year goes on. The game being early this year hurts UF's chances, whereas it has helped us the last several. Slow starts have been the m.o. for UT the last five years, but this year, with the experience you have, you might be stronger early.

Reactions: 4 people
FWIW, I think you win this year. Ironically, this may the the year where Florida starts slow and gets better as the year goes on. The game being early this year hurts UF's chances, whereas it has helped us the last several. Slow starts have been the m.o. for UT the last five years, but this year, with the experience you have, you might be stronger early.

Almost feel bad for Tabor if that happens. Vol Twitter is relentless. No mercy will be shown.

It seems like this always was the case when Tenn played y'all in the 90's.. I feel if we had scheduled Fla like the unfortunate events on 9/11 we would of equaled out a better record thruout the 90's and 00's with our teams being on the same playing levels.. I always hated playing Fla early as it seems like Tenn wasn't ready as a team to fully mature..

The last two seasons I thought Tennessee would win. During the 4th quarter in both seasons, I thought the game was over.

Florida's run over Georgia from the Spurrier era wasn't mental until in 2002 and 2003 when Ron Zook coached victories when Georgia was heavily favored.

Well, I didn't think the Florida-Tennessee game was mental until the last 2 seasons. Those should have been wins. They were gift wrapped.

And truth be told, Florida tried really, really hard to lose in 2013. But, Tennessee and Nathan Peterman weren't going to let it happen.

As far as I am concerned, Florida has come out with a victory in the last 3 seasons for one reason and one reason only.

Lyle Allen Jones, Jr.

I'm firmly in the "I'll believe it when I see it camp".

Reactions: 2 people
In 2014 - Treon threw two passes , before the UT game and completed two more in the UT game, and he won the game for us.

In 2015 - Will Grier had zero career pass attempts before the season started, and he looked like an All American against UT.

He didn't look anything close to an all american

The last two seasons I thought Tennessee would win. During the 4th quarter in both seasons, I thought the game was over.

Florida's run over Georgia from the Spurrier era wasn't mental until in 2002 and 2003 when Ron Zook coached victories when Georgia was heavily favored.

Well, I didn't think the Florida-Tennessee game was mental until the last 2 seasons. Those should have been wins. They were gift wrapped.

And truth be told, Florida tried really, really hard to lose in 2013. But, Tennessee and Nathan Peterman weren't going to let it happen.

As far as I am concerned, Florida has come out with a victory in the last 3 seasons for one reason and one reason only.

Lyle Allen Jones, Jr.

I'm firmly in the "I'll believe it when I see it camp".

This is the first time in many years I do believe.

Do I expect it?...no

Let the sandbagging begin 😁.

No disrespect LW.

In 2014 - Treon threw two passes , before the UT game and completed two more in the UT game, and he won the game for us.

He didn't win the game for you. Worley lost it for us.

In 2015 - Will Grier had zero career pass attempts before the season started, and he looked like an All American against UT.

That's laughable. He only looked good on the 5 4th down completions (thanks, Jancek). The entire rest of the game he looked rather average.

VN Store

Back