Umm, one of our coaches tried to trip a Ole miss player on the sideline

Easy to break it down VN style:

Since it's a Vol coach, he 100% didn't try to trip him.

Had it been an opposing coach doing that to a UT player, this place would be going ballistic on how pathetic that coach is.

Haven't seen that from me..

Easy to break it down VN style:

Since it's a Vol coach, he 100% didn't try to trip him.

Had it been an opposing coach doing that to a UT player, this place would be going ballistic on how pathetic that coach is.

Seems people are pretty evenly split on whether or not it was intentional.

Though I will say the people who think it was intentional seem awfully sure of their position.

Seems people are pretty evenly split on whether or not it was intentional.

Though I will say the people who think it was intentional seem awfully sure of their position.

Yes, but if it were flipped there would be a lot more Vol fans beside themselves on how classless the coach would be; with most of the ones now saying no then adament that it was intentional and those currently saying yes sticking with the same answer.

All IMHO of course but if you've been here a while, things are usually judged down the party line.

Full Video...

Tennessee coach tries to trip Ole Miss player - YouTube

And for the record...I find it Amateurish...Unsportsmanlike...and NOT what you expect from "The Best Coaching Staff in America"...

The full video, in real time, makes it look less like he was trying to trip him than the vine did. I'm not a defender of this staff by any means but those concluding its intentional are looking for something to gripe about. I'm not excluding his actions if they were intentional but crap like that likely happens on a lot of benches, from coaches and players alike including players involved in the play. Just ask Maty Mauk and Spurrier.

Reactions: 2 people
The full video, in real time, makes it look less like he was trying to trip him than the vine did. I'm not a defender of this staff by any means but those concluding its intentional are looking for something to gripe about. I'm not excluding his actions if they were intentional but crap like that likely happens on a lot of benches, from coaches and players alike including players involved in the play. Just ask Maty Mauk and Spurrier.

If the defender was Cam Sutton, and the coach in question was Muschamp doing the same things...

Would you still feel it wasn't intentional?

And if you say no, you're lying...

Reactions: 3 people

I don't know if it was intentional for sure and it's really not a huge deal either way, but the full video didn't really look any better than the Vine. The only reason it looks intentional a bit is the kind of sweep at the end. If he was just trying to avoid him, he sure went about it in a strange way.

Then again sometimes your brain is just set on doing something or reacting a certain way, like zigging when you should have zagged.

Sweep the leg!!!

SRkUUYf.jpg

You might be on to something.

/Sweep and Clear

Not only do we have a bad team, we have people on the coaching staff trying to intentionally injure the opponent. Bad sportsmanship.....should be reprimanded!!!

Trying to injure the opponent? Lol! Yeah.... He practically punched him in the face with brass knuckles.... Lol

VN Store

Back