USU fans arriving in Tennessee

Glad they think Tennessee is just as beautiful as we all do. Let's be sure to show some class; I'd love to hear some back and forth stories of good will similar to the rapport we have with Oregon fans.

Reactions: 2 people
Glad they think Tennessee is just as beautiful as we all do. Let's be sure to show some class; I'd love to hear some back and forth stories of good will similar to the rapport we have with Oregon fans.
This is an easy one to reciprocate as well. Every single time that I am in Utah it reaffirms that I could easily live there. They have one heck of a state themselves.
That makes their glowing compliments even more potent! These kinds of exchange games are just awesome.

This is an easy one to reciprocate as well. Every single time that I am in Utah it reaffirms that I could easily live there. They have one heck of a state themselves.
That makes their glowing compliments even more potent! These kinds of exchange games are just awesome.

Absolutely, I just moved from Utah last year and it is a great state to explore.

Reactions: 1 person
I have a few visiting with me and they are impressed with what they've seen.
Make sure that they know their opinions hold a greater sway than most. That's one hell of a state they have! Every time that I go my wife warns me not to mention a moving truck.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYNG4o9oDFs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

You know what my favorite part of this commercial is? The guitar he's playing still has "the ol' tagger" on it! :eek:lol:

The guy who rents a freaking helicopter to take pictures of the other team's stadium has got to be the greatest college football fan in the country.

Reactions: 7 people
Call all the men "Buddy." Call the ladies "Ma'am." Don't act stupid around their kids. Watch the cursing. Don't bother teaching them the words to Rocky Top, though, because after they've heard it a hundred times, it'll never leave their minds as they fly back to Logan, hung over from the moonshine you served 'em after whoopin' the bejeebers out of their boys! Be nice. Go Vols! Wish I could be there.

Reactions: 3 people
Call all the men "Buddy." Call the ladies "Ma'am." Don't act stupid around their kids. Watch the cursing. Don't bother teaching them the words to Rocky Top, though, because after they've heard it a hundred times, it'll never leave their minds as they fly back to Logan, hung over from the moonshine you served 'em after whoopin' the bejeebers out of their boys! Be nice. Go Vols! Wish I could be there.
lol. I quit reading @ "bejeebers"

Reactions: 3 people

My buddy, my buddy,
Wherever I go, he goes

Utah State fans:
j9_KMWpid7bZlfWVJPXTe1G2tVh_Q5I1YH0WLo4ct5vwcs_9zc_2pVll-MAQ2bM=w583-h449-nc

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back